Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE #XXX

Date: July 11, 2004
Type: Sleep Paralysis/AE1-3, Visitation (x)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 4:05am to 6:00am.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 4:00 a.m.
State of Mind Before: Non-stressed, Bonding Ritual Exercise.
State of Mind After: Completely Calm.
Odd occurances before: Ear Humming.
Odd occurances after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Bonding Ritual Exercise, Lucid Dream on July 2nd, 2004.

I stayed up all night because I couldn’t sleep. I had a late dinner and watched a movie, “Apt Pupil” early in the night. Before bed I attempted to establish contact with a bonding ritual with an individual. During the exercise things were calm. Suddenly the ear humming started twice, I ignored the humming as I thought it was a distraction. Humming events occurred regularly since another individual within the neighborhood is being abducted. I immediately entered sleep paralysis when I heard a knock on the door. I was sleeping sideways, and unable to move. I had my sheet draped the bed to cover my sleeping area, a wind began to blow and there was increased in light in the room coming from the bedroom door pass the shelf and toward my bed. The sheet moved toward me as there was wind blowing in my direction, and at the edge of my bed the sheet was opened slightly and an alien crawled in. The alien is a the second group that has recently appeared, the ones abducting another person in the area. It appeared as a small white hairless tall baby-like being. It examined my left foot, my lower back, and my left ear. During all this time I attempted to call out, move, and attempt to pull down the sheet. In irony I was looking at my bonding focus, which allowed me to be somewhat calmed. After it was finished I awoke on my back, I quickly pulled the sheet off. I noticed that the sun had arisen as light began to creep in. I assume that this episode lasted until approximately before dawn. The only physical oddity I had was a fluid sack I punctured his afternoon on my left foot and pinky toe. I have had some my skin shedding issues the past two months there, but not a fluid sack which appeared after this event.

Earlier during the week on July second I experienced a rather odd lucid dream. The individual who has been a focal point in my bonding ritual, was revealed to me by these type two visitors as one of them. He was indeed another form of hybrid. The visitors were pleased with my interaction and feelings to their hybrid. They assumed success. Despite the truth of what was revealed, I stilled held this individual in high favor. However, I planned to screw their plan by terminating contact with the individual based on this experience which I thought was just a dream. Evidently they revealed that this type of hybrid had a flaw which was fixed by their interaction with me or what they had done to me. Evidently the hybrids and my altered kind are supposed to work in conjunction with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment