Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE #XXX

Date: March 22, 2004
Type: Sleep Paralysis/Visitation (x)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 2:05am to 4:00am.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:00 a.m.
State of Mind Before: Non-stressed, sleepy and tired.
State of Mind After: Fully Alert, Tensed, Wide Awake.
Odd occurances before: Ear Humming, Electronic Beeps, Previous Night.
Odd occurances after: Ear Humming, Electronic Beeps.
Possible Influential Factors: Art Bell Show on Humanity Experiment/Alpha Gravity and talk Alien Phenomena previous day.

As I was about to fall asleep, I heard a faint humming and some electronic beeps. My eyes darted wide-open and I could not move. As usual, I slept with my back to the wall on the edge of the bed with my bed curtain drawn.
I could clearly hear my door click, I’d forgotten to lock it, and faint footsteps. In the other room I could hear my aunt watch TV. I quickly began to pray the “Our Father” three times. My lips barely moved but I could not utter any sound at this point. I heard the footsteps move again so I stopped struggling. I attempted to communicate “stop!”, “go away!”, and “what do you want?”. I did see a small silhouette of something round the corner of my bookcase.
At this point I began to attempting to struggle as much as possible. I began to exert my will to move. I was only able to move my pinky fingers, wiggle my toes, and successfully able to shift my weight to fall of the bed. As I attempted to fall of three times I was softly pushed back from whatever was behind the bed curtain. As a previous experience I came face to face with a being, with the curtain between us. It touched me face several times and my legs.
I could still here my Aunts TV in the other room playing. For some reason whatever it was doing was hurting me. Not is a physical way. It felt threatening on an energy/spiritual level. I began to attempt to wolf howl, calling on my Totem Spirit since prayer did not work. The effect after a minute of doing this I was able to hear the howl but very softly and building to a quiet howl. At which point my right hand was free.
I attempted to draw the curtain, but it had a very solid force applied to it. So I began to punch and punch at it at least five times. Each attempt hit a solid force. My last two punches were odd though because I was able to full extend my arm into something. I focused on the spot where I punched and notice a definite black spot. While my arms was in there it felt numb and encased just below the elbow unable to pull back.
I noticed a second figure behind the curtain, at least 5 feet tall and wispy.
I was able to move with eyes open, in my original sleeping position except for my right hand in a tightly clenched fist against my chest toward the mattress. I did not move for 3 minutes as I was unsure if it was over or not. I got up and attempted to verify with my aunt. She noticed nothing, but I found out she turned off the TV three minutes before I came to see her.

March 21, 2004 around the same time the humming and beeps occurred. I was up waiting a call from my BF. I began to feel sleepy, but got up instead walked around. Until the humming stopped in about seven minutes. I attempted to rest my eyes, but saw weird script. When I opened them, was getting flashes of script. Nothing else occurred and did not care much. Was angry that day about a Convention mishap though and was apathetic to the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment