Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE #XXX

Date: December 2003/January 2004
Type: Sleep Paralysis/Visitation (x)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 2:00am to 4:00am.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:00 a.m.
State of Mind Before: Non-stressed, sleepy and tired.
State of Mind After: Fully Alert, Tensed, Wide Awake.
Odd occurences before: Ear Humming, Electronic Beeps, Previous Night.
Odd occurences after: Ear Humming, Electronic Beeps.
Possible Influential Factors: None.

Somewhere in this neighborhood there is another person being abducted by another type of E.T. that ironically has taken interest in me. They have marked me with five dots of the Thorn Rune. It seems one set is no showing up during the advent of the full moon. Most recent even in January they showed up, walked in the door and were looking for me. Apparently, they do not understand the nature of a closed canopy bed. They new I was within, but unsure to what was hidden besides me behind the curtain. It is becoming more obvious that these new ones do not care if I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment