Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE #XXX

Date: 1998-2003
Type: Sleep Paralysis/Visitation (x)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 2:00am to 4:00am.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:00 a.m.
State of Mind Before: Non-stressed, sleepy and tired.
State of Mind After: Fully Alert, Tensed, Wide Awake.
Odd occurrences before: Ear Humming, Electronic Beeps, Previous Night.
Odd occurrences after: Ear Humming, Electronic Beeps.
Possible Influential Factors: None

"Visitations" occur on a sporadic basis. However they have become more aggressive toward me. I made attempts to thwart there arrivals by practicing shamanistic ritual protection magiks, staying up during the night, and whatever else I could think of to hamper them. Despite any protections I have around my home from both the mundane and spirit world, they have still come. They have attempted psychic invasions into my mind, though I prove to be rather uncooperative. I have been physically assaulted and allowed to clearly remember two of my abductions as a warning of my non-compliance. They have also threatened my with harming my acquaintances and friends. My sole family member with whom which I have lived with since 1986, does validate my claims that something has gone on. She is aware, but afraid and very uncomfortable about the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment