Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE #XXX

Dates: 1990-1995
Type: AE3-4, Visitations (x).
Location: Monterey Park, CA, Los Angeles, CA.
Time of Incident: Early A.M.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 10:00 pm
State of Mind Before: Average.
State of Mind After: Repressed.
Odd occurrences before: Ghost Sighting and documented haunting in Los Angeles, CA.
Odd occurrences after: Nosebleeds, Paralysis, Night Terror.
Possible Influential Factors: Haunting, and family problems.

I experienced the same occurrences from the previous years. However there are four such occurrences that are note worthy.

The first occurrence happened during the late 1990. I was asleep in my room. The fire alarm had went off unexpectedly from a short. I awoke screaming. I was severely traumatized that night by the noise. I had never had any sort of reaction to that noise since that night. Yet whenever the alarm went off I was reduced into a panic state of frenzy. During the whole night I was severely shaken. I don’t recall why I felt like this, but I believe that something happened with the visitors.

A second occurrence happened during the summer. I fell asleep early that night, I experienced a paralysis incident in which I woke up from and walked to my aunt room since I was freaked out. I experienced a second paralysis event in which they came in again while in my aunt’s room. After that paralysis incident, I awoke in my room. My aunt clearly remembered me walking into the room and falling asleep on the floor. That night, they moved me from my aunt’s room back into my room.

The third experience occurred when I was staying with my best friend. They had just rented a new apartment. After a few weeks of moving in I stayed over one night. We both recall hearing a helicopter, and then a white light shone in through the window. We were sleeping in the same bed, however I was facing the wall and he was facing the door. I felt the familiar presence of one of “them”. As quickly as it came the light and the helicopter faded. I could soon move and he turned to me and said an alien walked in the room and just walked right back out.
A fourth experience occurred in the summer of 1995. At this time I had a roommate who was staying with me. I had warned him that such things may happen, and he didn’t believe me. Within 5 months they came back. There was a blue white light filling my room and there was a lot of wind. I was paralyzed and saw them drag him out. I awoke letter and everything seemed fine, I quickly went over to where he was sleeping and he indicated that they came and dragged him away. He seemed more tired and was calm about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment