Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE #XXX

Dates: 1986-1990
Type: AE3-4, Visitations (x).
Location: Los Angeles, CA.
Time of Incident: Early A.M.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 10:00 pm
State of Mind Before: Average.
State of Mind After: Repressed.
Odd occurrences before: Ghost Sighting and documented haunting in Los Angeles, CA.
Odd occurrences after: Nosebleeds, Paralysis, Night Terror.
Possible Influential Factors: Haunting, and family problems.

In 1986 I was moved to my grandmother’s residence because of the death of my grandfather. I was moved into the backroom. This residence is considered haunted, but the ghost here are very distinct from alien visitations. During this time, I was frequently visited at night by a group of being that would walk in from the door. The door would open, no light, and then close. This group of beings would come to the bed and examine me. Buzzing in me ears would occur as well as the vibration of my bed.
I attempted t thwart these beings, by sleeping under the bed. I would be paralyzed under the bed, and see the feet of these things as they stood by my bed. They eventually figured were I was hiding on the second attempt and pulled me out.
I then began my research into the UFO Phenomena. It was here I first learned that Alien abduction was real. My experiences were real, and were happening to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment