Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE #XXX

Dates: 1979-1985
Type: AE3-4, Visitations (x).
Location: Irwindale, CA, East Los Angeles, CA, Los Angeles, CA.
Time of Incident: Early A.M.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 10:00 pm
State of Mind Before: Average.
State of Mind After: Repressed.
Odd occurrences before: Ghost Sighting and documented haunting in East Los Angeles, CA.
Odd occurrences after: Nosebleeds, Paralysis.
Possible Influential Factors: Haunting, and family problems.

As described in the haunting experience, we moved into a new place owned by one of my aunts. During this time I was frequently moved from my residence with my mother, to my grandparents, and to my father.
The majority of the abduction experience occurred with my mothers’ residence. I slept in a bedroom, which was shared with my brother and my mother. Initially I slept alone in the upper bunk. I was moved to the bottom bunk, because I would often fall off at night as something would pull me. I would also remember something floating up to the top bunk to touch me. On the bottom bunk, I saw more of the shadows. Later I was moved to my mothers’ bed in which things still occurred.. Monthly I would experience one or more of the following:

1) In the middle of the night I would awake with light shining in through the window. I would remember being lifted up and drawn outside. However, during this time I would often remember, various helicopters in the area.

2) While in the bunk bed, I was able to float slight above my bed. I would often play and enjoyed the feeling of weightlessness. I was fully awake during these incidents and a being was standing toward the side of my bed. Whenever I noticed it, I stopped floating and blacked out.

3) Before I feel asleep I would see dark humanoid shapes enter the room from the shadowy areas. The would be along the wall hiding and awaiting the right time to fully walk toward the bed. They were at first 2-D, but then were able to become 3-D when coming to the bed when paralysis occurred.

4) During the moments of sleep paralysis, I would often feel as if I was being touched and examined.

No comments:

Post a Comment