Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE #002

Date: 1979, July
Type: AN5 (Missing Time), Visitation II.
Location: Irwindale, CA
Time of Incident: Before Noon.
Attempted Time of Sleep: None.
State of Mind Before: Observant.
State of Mind After: Bewildered.
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: Foreign Object inserted in palm. Was dug out with a pocket knife and thrown away.
Possible Influential Factors: None.

This was a weekend day, Saturday. Nothing unusual happened the night before and I did not recall anything of the previous visitation. My father took my brother and I, for a fishing trip to the Santa Fe Dam. As we were going down the stairs all the sounds of the park just stopped silent and no one was around. I was alone on the stairs and it was utterly quiet. Then my hand hurt and the next thing I remembered my father was there scolding me for wandering off for an hour or so. As we were walking back I told him my hand was hurting and that I hand a splinter. He noticed nothing, but he did check and felt something under the skin. With a pocket knife he dug it out, it was a small sliver of glass. He threw it away. I know this was july because there were Fireworks on the way him, someone was shooting bottle rockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment