Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE #001

Date: 1979, Spring
Type: CE3, Visitation I
Location: Irwindale, CA
Time of Incident: Early A.M.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 11:00 p.m.
State of Mind Before: Sad.
State of Mind After: Scared.
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Family Divorce.

It was a weekend night, Saturday. My brother did not come with me this time to visit with my father. That night I slept alone in the room in the back. It was a spare empty room in which I slept on the floor with just a blanket and pillow. That night I awoke and saw a silver craft and a number of beings exploring the backyard. It appears that they were taking soil samples, as I watched them I felt the presence of something watching me. I looked to my right and noticed a being starring at me through the window. I panicked and ran into the adjoining bathroom to my father's room and locked the door. Intense lights came into the room, the door was shaking. The light then went into his room and his door began to shake. I just remember crying and passing out. In the morning my father kicked opened the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment