Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Prolfile Case

SUBJECT PROFILE

Name: Classified.
D.O.B.: Classified
Gender: Male
Orientation: Homosexual
Racial: Caucasian/Mongoloid Mix (Native American Indian-Southwest, Scottish, and French/Spanish)
Birth Defect: Left kidney faces same direction as right kidney; increased dehydration, retarded metabolic rate concerning the process of drugs and alcohol.
Physical Anomalies: Chipped right front tooth from accident, Lower Spinal Disk Problems, unknown item verified in 2001 MIR located in left lower leg.
Psychological Profile: Type-B Personality, INTJ Type Personality. Possible Cluster A Personality Disorders.
IQ: 137
Family Background: Broken Home, Latch-Key Child, Extreme Dysfunctional Family, Diagnosed Psychological Disordered Family Members.
Religious/Philosophical Mindset: Extremely Open Non-Practicing Catholic-Taoist.
Paranormal Experience: Pre-Cognitive, Slight Empathic and Sensitivity, Vallee Scale (AN5, CE1-5, SVP [SRR 3, SVR 1, PER 4]), and Butler Abduction Scale (AE2-4). Experience with spiritual and extraterrestrial entities.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have only just found your site.

    I am particularly impressed with the thoroughness of your reporting.

    I have a similar site of my own, where I share my own odd experiences. You and I have differing experiences, but some are similar.

    You are quite open with your depressive issues. Thanks for that, this parallels my own life.

    You are also open with your homosexuality. I have been in contact with two gay men who share these experiences. Both are challenged by what is happening and BOTH share a few odd life events that seem to curiously match.

    I have scottish ancestry. My last name is Clelland.

    I am particularly impressed that you have a checklist that includes:
    State of Mind Before
    State of Mind After
    Odd occurrences before
    Odd occurrences after
    Possible Influential Factors

    These are vital! And I know that MUFON does NOT include these in their own checklist during an investigation.

    Here is my blog:
    http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com/

    wishing you great strength and deep peace,
    Mike C

    ReplyDelete