Sunday, October 5, 2008

Haunting 004

Date: 1998
Type: Entity
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: Night.
Odd occurrences before: Same occurrence has happened to my aunt, my grandmother, and myself.
Possible Influential Factors: "Marcos".
Resolution: After my attack it stopped.

In 1998 in a period of 2 months during the spring my aunt, grandmother, and myself
were attacked by an entity separately at night while we slept. It first occurred with my aunt when night we heard here screaming. She had told us she woke up from a nightmare, but she was visibly shaken. She didn't say much about the incident at that point.

A few weeks later though, my grandmother experience a similar episode. Now my grandmother would suffer from "sleep apnea", but her episodes unlike true apnea it included visions and she would be awake but asleep. Well during this episode I walked in and she was clutching her neck and saying in Spanish "I don't know", "Why are your asking?", and "Who?". I honestly didn't think anything of it.

My grandmother got sick a few weeks afterward as was hospitalized. So I stayed in her bedroom and slept in there. I had a habit during this time of taking with me my ward, a picture of my spirit animal in hopes it would protect me from the aliens.
Well that night, I awoke with someone asking me "Where is he!" I was held down and couldn't move, something was choking me. I managed to just say "Who?" and it answered "Where is Marcos! Where is he!". As he said that my ward went off and it attacked what ever it was.

I soon told my grandmother what happened the next day. She was surprised. That's when my aunt filled in her part of the story. She said something grabbed her and did the same thing. At that point we all knew something off went on, and it was looking for a "Marcos". What was off is that who it was asking for, and we are still wondering why? This bothered me as "Marcos" did mean something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment