Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mind Tricks




Okay so this one is a weird one. Today I had the oddest dream. I was at that really hot all men's resort that had like several themed hotel strung together, pools, restaurants and entertainment strung together around this gorgeous lake. There were plenty of hot men there. For some reason I was there to rate the services and amenities of the places. Now of course every hot guy there ignored and I seemed to make peace with that as I just walked around and took notes. However there was this one guy who worked as a waiter that kept cat calling me, which pretended not to hear. What was weird when I finally looked back he was looked like Xavier from High School. Xavier was another gay student, nothing every happened with him at all. But he was there??? It was weird.



What was also odd is the conflicting emotions I had.... I wanted to burn down the place because of all these shallow people who wallowed in their hedonism, I felt sorry for them because behind the great bods and the awesome cosmos many of them where in alot of emotional pain (the resort was total escapism), was angry not one person gave me the time of day or was even polite, and lastly feeling guilty about betraying the one I love when looking back at the waiter who promised "to do me so well I would need his help to walk and would have trouble chewing for a while".

The mind is so weird. I am single, I am still in love that is true, but it sucks when these issues come up in your sleep. I didn't need to be reminded of all this. Although I got to admit, the place was extremely detailed. If I didn't wake up crying in my own bed and the fact that I loathe to travel I'd swear I was just there.

No comments:

Post a Comment