Friday, June 5, 2009

Dark City: The Dual City

Every since I was a child I had dreams about living in a second Los Angeles. Almost every part of LA county was there, but the geological landscape was some what different. I am 34 and have realized that this dream cityscape is consistent.
Place there that I go through there are still there and can be traveled to again.

I think it is a replica of our city used for an experiment. I know it sound crazy, but the craters, mountain and artificial like bodies of water make me think its all a replica. And the odd thing is, I think it was once reveled to me on a tour once. It took six hours to travel from here to NYC, down to Lousiana, and back here. Most of the landscape is similar.... some craters were grasslands and cities have been placed, odd mountains...and weird bodies of water. I can read in these dreams..... I remember locals, signs, products, books, etc.... what is going on? These are not normal dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment