Friday, June 12, 2009

Too Quiet...Unexpected DTV Transition

Today many of the major Analog Transmitters have shutdown, and likewise the receivers are no longer on. I thought it just might be me.... but things are a lot quieter. That familiar hum of the last 60+ year is gone. Living most of my life in the big city... I know when something is missing. It just feels weird... it is so quiet. I also have observed some insect and birds behaving differently.

At first I thought I was crazy... but I know my science and wikipedia did confirm that there was a residual background noise from analog.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analog_signal

Now... I am curious on how this will affect the Alien Abductions and implants. I know silly right? Yet for a long time analog signals could provide strong interference, and was a recommended way to prevent/hinder tracking and abductions. As the silicone type crystals were affected by some piezoelectric interference from the analog vibrations. I know its sounds crazy but I do feel light headed a bit and my equilibrium is off.... this must be what birds are feeling now that the signals are lessened dramatically.

1 comment:

  1. You know, you are the only person who has noticed this silence because I frankly have not, nor has anyone else I know, but I guess it does make sense what u are saying.

    Weird.

    ReplyDelete