Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Is it over?

For the past two weeks I have barley slept. Out of exhaustion I finally got at least a full 8 hours of sleep or so. I was too tired to care anymore. For the previous couple of nights its been terrifying. I know that they were watching.

8/24/09 between the hours of 2:30-4:00 AM. That night I though I could finally go to sleep, but I knew I was being observed. Although I am discounting what I saw... due to sleep deprivation and heightened anxiety. I was being stared at from through window. My mental state, although anxious is luckily functional and has not impacted my work.
Although I am functioning, due to my stress level... this episode is iffy.

8/26/09 2:00 AM to 3:30 AM. As in the opening I was just exhausted. I fell asleep. What annoyed me was when and where I woke up. I awoke immediately and fully awake exactly at 3:18 AM. I was wide awake and covered outside my bed. My bed is unique in that well...just let say the way I awoke I was "placed" back incorrectly. I have had my bed configured a certain way for years and have never wrapped/entangled myself in my sheets. There are no marks or scars and at this point I do not remember nothing.
Afterward I simply went to use the washroom and tried to calm myself down. Hopefully they got what they want and will leave me alone for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment