Saturday, August 29, 2009

Not sure what going on now.....

I am unnervingly calm. I mean, I am no longer as fearful or dreading sleeping. Seems a new approach has been taken by them. Exhaustion... I am so tired I just knock out now.
Tonight's wonderful episodes happened early between 11:40, 12:40, and 1:40. I kept opening my eyes and those were the times on the clock. The first episode I was just fidgeting... I awoke, but was too tired to get up. Second time same thing, I was too tired and contemplated getting up. I heard a noise but didn't care....then I felt something behind me as I turned around to go back to sleep. I became paralyzed.

I couldn't move, yet I was flipped over some how to face the room. My eyes were already closed. I was struggling as best as I could to move a toe, a finger or anything, even to cry out. I know during this time I was being asked several questions, "Why do you continue to resist? Your will is quite strong, but your body is low". There were other sounds too like a vocal weird buzzing and murmuring.
Finally my legs jerked and rubbed against eachother. That when my fingers began to de-stiffen and made an attempt to scream. It came out as a moan. That when I snapped out of it and it was 1:40.

Although nothing happened the previous night that I recall. I did have an unexplained wound. Upper left thigh, appears to be two puncture wounds. Was bleeding.
No inflammation, and does not appear to be a spider bite.

Unfortunately the only occurrence my aunt noticed was sirens outside, a gunshot, and someone screaming.I didn't hear any of it. Not sure to count this as a dream or a real case.

No comments:

Post a Comment