Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE #XXX

Date: January 18, 2010
Type: Unknown
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 2:30 am to 3:00am.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:30 a.m.
State of Mind Before: Non-stressed.
State of Mind After: Puzzled, Confused.
Odd occurances before: High Pitch Signal.
Odd occurances after: Electrical Humming Sounds for 30 min.
Possible Influential Factors: None

I had just taken a shower and simply went to be. As I got comfortable, all of a sudden that familiar high pitch sound came and built up in pitch quickly. I was suddenly paralyzed and the only thing I could do was keep my toes moving.

As I panicked I kept moving my toes..and I was suddenly let go. I didn't move for a couple of seconds. As I lay there in the same position I listened and looked about with my eyes. I noticed that my sheets that cover my bed had been compromised and there was a hole. Suddenly there was a flash and the lights flickered and the breakers clicked back and forth. I heard my aunt yell. So I jumped out of bed, I had some difficulty seeing as if I was partially blinded, my eyes feelings dry and scratchy. Nonetheless I made it to my weapons and pulled out sword. As I turned around I noticed a foggy grey figure and it moved away from me and a thought "it only a reflection, a trick of light and shadow" popped in my head... for a second I believed that but then realized that's not possible so I ran stabbing the air forward. I made my way to my bed and swung the sword, barely being able to see with my eyes impaired... but something shadowy and insubstantial was moving away.

Here my aunt yell again I ran to her room. She seemed to be asleep and okay. I simply sat next to her bed, Patrick ran in and sat besides me as well. I sat there guarding her and projecting a defensive stance.

Suddenly I awoke back in my bed, but I was laying in the sitting position I was in.
My hands were in the position in which was grasping my sword. I was able to blink and quickly realized that reason my eyes felt blinded was because I was not blinking and they were dry. I did not move as I did before because I felt something in the room. As I looked and listened, I heard an odd hum that lasted thirty minutes. The reason why I did not move is because something was partially blocking my night lite just standing there. When the noise stopped, what ever was blocking the light vanished.

I hesitated writing this because my aunt could not verify anything. Myself I know what happened...but I wondering if they are re-focusing on me again since I made things "interesting" since our last encounter.

Only thing odd is that today, 20th, my aunt claims that the power went out for about 1hr at 11am. If found that statement odd since none of the electrical clock reset themselves. If the power is disrupted for any reason these clock have always reset?
I think she may have experienced some missing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment