Monday, March 1, 2010

Paranormal and Possible Abduction Occurance

ABDUCTION EXPERIENCE #XXX
Date: February 26th, 28th, March 1st, 2010
Type: Unknown
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 12:15 am, 1:30 am and 4:30-5:30am.
Attempted Time of Sleep: Normal
State of Mind Before: Non-stressed.
State of Mind After: Puzzled, Confused.
Odd occurrences before: Door Bell Ringing, Mist
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Previous Events?

The majority of things have been happening to my aunt. Thursday night she claims there was a weird swirling mist in her room and it vanished. It came from the bathroom, entered her room and dissipated. This happened on the 26th.

Saturday Night around 12:15 am she claims the door bell had rung. I checked and no one was there. I heard nothing.

Sunday Night at around 1:30 am, she claims the door bell rung. Again I check I heard nothing.
I went to sleep around 2:00 am. Slept with my sword close by. Around by the time I was going to sleep I felt someone in my room, thought nothing of it. Around 4:30 am my aunt claims she heard footsteps on the roof and the attic door move. She claims she called me. This morning when I woke up to get her out of bed, my door was unlocked. Before I went to be I locked my door, and when I "unlocked" the door to leave.. it locked...meaning someone had unlocked it.
She then told me about these incidents during the night. I checked my cell, and it indicated I received a call from here around 5:50 am. When testing my phone, which I left in the room... she heard it ring... but says when she called me ... she did not hear anything. I did awake at 6:00 am and felt weird as if I was moved, but thought nothing of it.

Not sure what is going on, but we have at least circumstantial report that these incidents are interfering with cell phone communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment