Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sleep Paralysis/Visitation

For some reasons again, no encounters and that is a good things. Nothing from my aunt and nothing noteworthy from my side.... except for one minor thing.

This recent Friday night, yesterday I had a bought of Sleep Paralysis. I feel asleep at 7pm, my back toward the open part of the bed and accidentally feel asleep with my wrist and ankles crossed.
Now since I have had visitation and abduction most of my life I have noticed a pattern in sleep paralysis, then when those joints are crossed it does occur.

Now during these times, a visitation does occur 80% of the time. On Friday though I am bit unsure, as when it did occur the only thing I was aware of that there was a blue light in my room. However the night light I usually have on was not on, and the LED from the Cable Box is not that intense to cause that luminosity. Now I did not notice anyone present, but the luminosity was very bright. Fortunately I been sleeping with my feet by a bar just in case...while after a few minutes of jostling I managed to break the paralysis.

Which is interesting, because as soon I was out and able to move... I was in my room as normal...
there was no light on, and my bed curtain was still drawn closed. So what was that light exactly?
Was I just been remotely sacnned?

No comments:

Post a Comment