Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mulling over Memorial Day Episode

For the past two days I been mulling over monday night's episode. I went to bed around 2am, an associate stopped by and we watched a couple episodes on youtube and they went to bed in their room here. Admittingly the previous weeks weird dream about my work place weirded me out.
Plus I been having the oddest feelings of being watched again and hearing the tell tale high pitched noise. I been doing my best to ignore it.
Yet Monday night, which would be early am of June 1st one walked in around 230 am. It was saying something to me and instructing/observing me. I do not remember any words, I just remember I was struggling. When I broke free it got up and left the room. I heard my aunt scream.
So I ran down the hall and went into her room. I still felt kinda hazy. From that point I only remember hear saying "He is in the other room and he didn't hear me scream. No one ever here's me" which she was referring to my guest in the other room. I remember looking at the clock. Time begin to slowdown and I told her "Remember I came in at 3 o'clock". Next thing I wake up in my bed and it is 4:27 am. The tell tale ringing in my ear is fading. I am confused and scarred, but manage to stay motionless until I fall asleep. For the next few hours I drift in an out of sleep waking up at the slightest noise, but not moving because I am very very scarred. When 7:15 finally rolls around I get up get dress quietly. I feel rather calm . . . I do my daily morning routine, say goodbye to my friend and leave. It is ironic to note that there was a full moon 3 days prior on May28th. The cycle of the 1st of the month also hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment