Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Format and New Direction

Well I have decided that in order to find out what is happening here I need to put myself into the open. Keeping my experiences and interest locked away on a personal blog is no help to others or myself.

My experiences with this subject do make me feel alone and isolated. Sadly I thought the net would help me find some like minded individuals who share similar experiences within the area. So far this is not the case.... we have stories and reports... but nothing close. Although the phenomena and debate of its exact intention are more widely accepted, we are still overlooking the human element. How these experiences changes individuals lives. Hopefully this blog will build connections and hep answer question. As I have stated many times before, someone please prove me wrong!!!

I am transferring over things from my personal blog.... so hopefully you will find my experiences insightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment