Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dreams and another Monthly Cycle Begins

ODD EXPERIENCE #XXX
Date: July 3-5, 2010
Type: Visitation, Dreams
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 3:30 am to 5:30am.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 3:00 am.
State of Mind Before: Tired, Anxious, Depressed (Me), Anxious, Depressed (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Tired (Me), Anxious, Confused  (Aunt).
Odd occurrences before: Edge of Sight Movements
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Writing Blog (Me), True Blood Episodes (Aunt)

   As possible readers can tell I have been adding more to this blog. I really don't discuss things with my aunt about my personal life and I really just take care of her. However she admitted tonight that she has been having some odd dreams as of three or four days ago.... yes the beginning of the month.

   One I am always paranoid, and writing this blog has had me a bit jumping. I been seeing things from the corner of my eyes, something white non-reflective at times, like a hand. Yesterday as I was about to fall sleep I was pushed. It was no twitch or spasm. That I do not know what it was..

    However, my aunt has been again experiencing odd visitors. She seemed bothered by the 2nd Season of "True Blood" that we have been watching on DVD. As some of the townsfolk are possessed by Mary Ann's will, their eyes go black. Those scenes great disturbed her and reminded her of her "Dreams".
The first dream she has she claims we were sitting in here room. Several beings came in, a group of them surrounded me and another went to her and told her "Protect him". It vanished and along with me and the others.
   The second night a being came into her room again, and told her "Watch over him". It kept repeating the words and gestured to come. Somehow she claims being able to be in my room. She sees my at the computer working, but surrounded by a brilliant glowing golden aura. The voice says "Take Care of Him, He is important".
  The third night another being came again, saying "[Her Name] you must go with him". And it disappeared.

  Now I asked her what did these being look like. She says there were very very thin whispy human like beings with a white robe of some sort. She could not make out feet as they seemed to glide. They were somewhere between 5'6"-5'11". She does also claim that they had feather wings on there backs. She cannot recall any facial features, just that they were thin and whitish. However, what was odd is that the episodes of True Blood Season 2 with the "Black Eyes" jogged her memory... and ... she seemed very afraid to say more of what she thought they might be....alluding to our familial problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment