Tuesday, August 3, 2010

FB1 "UFO" during the Day

Date: August 2nd 26, 2009
Type: FB1
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 3:20 pm.
State of Mind Before: Tired
State of Mind After: Confused.
Odd occurances before: Dog was sick.
Odd occurances after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Lack of sleep, and Stress

I been trying to make heads or tail over this one. It happened rather quickly and I am not sure what i saw as I was trying to figure out what it was. Plus I was rather surprise it happened during the day too and that no one else seemed to react.


I was driving to perform some errand, and driving eastbound on the 60 Freeway, right before the 710 merger near the third street off ramp. Atop of the hill to the left of the Calvery cemetary, I saw a fuzzy white abject hover. It was the size of a SUV, and was white but fuzzy and reminded me a a rather solid cloud. At first I thought it was a ballons or a bird... but the shape was large and seemed to be vibrating/oscillating. It shapes
was sort of a frisbee shape, but this was only a side view.


The reason why it was so strange is because it simple rose from the hill and hovered maybe a few hundred feet in the air (above the 710 merger I am guessing). Then it began to move to the left for a brief moment, and then shot up in a north eastern direction into the clouds above the Monterey Park area. This all happened within a 20 seconds as I was driving from the initial spot from where I saw it to the 710 merger.


I tried to see if it was anything obvious...ballons, helicopter, etc... but no reasonable explanation... especially after the flight it took. I tried seeing if there was any other reports, but the closest thing I could find on the net was this report of nighttime activity.... and it seems to match this object, except for the red light. I know this video has been discussed.. and most people said this is not ab alien craft becuase of the red blink light. Although it may be a USO.

No comments:

Post a Comment