Sunday, September 5, 2010

Odd Experience: White Lines or 2D Images?

ODD EXPERIENCE #XXX
Date: September 3 & 4, 2010
Type: Unknown
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 2:00 am to 5:00 am.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 10:00 am.
State of Mind Before: Normal
State of Mind After: Puzzled.
Odd occurrences before: A dream/experience that my aunt had.
Possible Influential Factors: None

    Before mentioning what I was seeing, I need to make sure what I was seeing and kind of debunk what is going on and identify what it was. Several times I was in my aunt's room, I noticed something out in the hallway. I saw a series of three or two white lines, as if the edge of paper simply moved across the hallway. This has occurred only so far at night and around 2am to 5am.

So at first I thought there was something wrong with my eyes, either due to eye strain or from fatigue. However, looking at what would cause this I have none of the symptoms of any eye disorders.I discounted eye problems becuase I am not seeing these shapes at another other time of day and not seeing anything else out of the ordinary. Now as far as ghost, there was a possibility that it could have been a few wandering spirits. Ghost or spirits appear in a variety of shapes and forms. This was a big probability, yet none of the other telltale signs were noticed. The third option, was them... in the sense that they had somehow disguised or altered there form to the 2nd Dimension. Basically length and width, without thickness. You would not seem them if the stood sideways, and would be able to view them as the walk as movement in the 2- may be viewed as a line in the 3-D. It could have been them, especially since my aunt just had an incident.

I finally discussed what I saw and asked if she had seen an thing odd like moving white lines. She indicated that she had seen these odd lines several tomes in the past, during the day and as well at night. She had seen these lines during the times when my grandfather and my grandmother died. She has seen these thing at other times as well. I have not figured out yet with this is.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment