Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ODD EXPERIENCE

ODD EXPERIENCE #XXX

Date: September 20, 2010, and September 22, 2010
Type: Unknown
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 1:45 am to 2:30 AM., and 5:00 AM
Attempted Time of Sleep: 3:30 AM., and 7:30 AM
State of Mind Before: WAT guest (same), Precoopied (Me)
State of Mind After: WAT guest (confused), Scared (Me, Aunt).
Odd occurrences before: Tapping Incident on 9/20/10, High pitched Hum at 2:30 and 3:30 AM on 9/22/10
Odd occurrences after: None 9/20/10, 15 minutes of missing time and cars taking off.
Possible Influential Factors: None

This one I do not know how to classify. It was not a ghost on both accounts. Early Monday morning, my guest was on the computer and I was playing a video game. Around 1:45 AM to 2:30 AM there was a distinctive tap on my window. My guest was well aware and asked me if I heard that too, which I did. I tried to debunk what it could be, bit there is nothing that would have tapped by window. This minor event occurred on 9/20/10.

Early Wednesday morning I was working on some writing projects. Throughout the night I heard the familiar high pitch sound twice. I ignored it and kept my focus on my writing. I rationalized... it is only my ears ringers and kept myself busy. I kept my thought focused on my project. Around 5:00 AM I had to use the restroom, I picked up some books and had them nearby (books can be a good weapon). After I had washed my hands I leaned back on my bathroom counter and read a page or two. Suddenly and very loudly, I heard a series of clicks and and what I can only describe as plastic being bent (but it sounded like some sort of vocalized pattern) The noise seem to have come from my room, less than 12 feet away. The sound lasted for some 3-4 secs. It freaked me out and did not move not knowing how to react. I heard my aunt moan and then had the courage to get out of the room armed and check on her. At that time I heard three cars taking off. When I got to the room she was awake and said she need help to get up. I looked at the clock and noticed it was later than it should have been, but thought nothing of it as I was on alert. She likewise said she heard a very loud and strange clicking sound. I asked her if she made any noise as if to call me, she said before I cam in she was having a bad dream about our relatives that had passed on.
   That is when I determined that there was some bought of missing time. One it only took me  a few minutes to wash up and read. 15-20 mins are unaccounted for. Plus I did hear here moan since I was in the restroom after the noise. She claims she heard the noise, she also claims she was asleep and moaned, but she was wide awake when I came into the room. Also the odd part is the three cars, no one in the neighborhood (at least three people ever leave at 5am to 530 am ) leaves at that time. Plus the cars just seemed to start, no doors opening or closing, no people walking, etc. The cars started and they drove off ??? This is very unusual and I  am scarred.

No comments:

Post a Comment