Sunday, September 19, 2010

Visitation

ODD EXPERIENCE #XXX
Date: September 19, 2010
Type: Visitation
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 3:45 am to 4:45am.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 3:30 am.
State of Mind Before: Tired (Aunt), Tense (Me)
State of Mind After: Confused & Scared (Aunt), Perplexed (Me).
Odd occurrences before: Flash of light from the window
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: None

   Once again these beings are bothering my aunt. After I went in and said goodnight and came back to my room, it seems as she turned off the TV and being appeared after a flash of light. This time she noticed it walked through the fence by the door. It stood there and just stared at her. She was to scared to do anything. After a few moments it disappeared. Around 5AM I went to go and check on here and she immediately said... "Don't come out. Stay in your room. They are here again". I quickly proceeded to go to her room to check on them both. She was crying and visibly shaken up. During the time I was in my room, I had a feeling they were her but ignored it.
   She is convinced there attempting to take her away and that she wants to move and get out of here. She also wants to protect me from them, becuase she believes they will hurt me. I tried calming her down by rationalizing with her, that there is no way she can protect me (especially since this has happened to me many times before). I do thinks that there is some activity going on in the attic as there are some odd noises there preceding and after the incidents. I did my best to send out a message "to stay away... this is my domain... I am guarding it... go away". There was definitely some type of presence in the vicinity, but it dissipated after I asserted myself in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment