Friday, October 1, 2010

Odd Dream

Odd Dream #XXX
Date: September 29, 2010
Type: Dream
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 7:45 pm to 12:00am.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 6:30 pm.
State of Mind Before: Tired, Exhausted, Dehydrated (Me)
State of Mind After: Perplexed (Me).
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: Flash of Light Around 5:15am.
Possible Influential Factors: Blogging and Research

Well originally I just dismissed this as an ordinary dream,and it inspired me to due some thinking on dehydration (yesterday's post). Usually I do not dream... and if I do they are more like memories, "the other place" (alternate reality), or with "them". The reason why I did not mention it is because the dream was only about 10 minutes long and made no sense rational sense as it played as an insignificant memory.

1) I walked to a bus stop that was nearby. However it was very dark and I could not see any surrounding. I just knew it was cold and dark. It was sort of like a post-modern stage production... a lighted area representing the bus stop... no sign... no bench... no nothing... even the floor wasn't not a floor just some abstract surface (Yes I was looking around in the dream since I am always trying to find visual references when I walk somewhere). The odd thing I was comfortable as if I had done this many a times (I hate buses with a passion and will no travel on them because of the people).

2) There was a group of people with me. I would say about a dozen or so just standing there waiting. Most seemed dazed and just waited. However I moved next to thing person I knew (I was very happy that he was there and felt safe, it was someone I had strong feelings for that is not in my life). Although I do not know who this was I knew him and he half remembers me, I only got out a smile from him and he reached out his hand and i grasped it.

3) Something arrived and we lined up in lines of rows and lines of four. I was in position number 15 as it appeared there was 16 of us. We sat on these porcelain like recliners that molded to you. It was still dark.
I looked over to my companion and he began to quietly cry and let go of my hand as soon as the recliners began to lay flat. No one could move. As soon as the UV lighting went on, that is when the people began to panic.

Kinda like this, but more not babies and no contraption!

"No no not again", "You said you wouldn't come no more", "It is just a dream... wake up... wake up wake up....", "Help Me", "This isn't happening", "Stop. Please. just leave me alone", and various phrases where being yelled at from across the room. I myself just squinted, crying a bit, and remained silent. I knew what was happening and realized there was nothing I could do but remain in a faux semi-conscious state thinking "nonononononononononono" and blurry images of black and blue. What I could see and hear is that there were a number of beings all around us and something was down on a group level. Something told me "Open my eyes. No need to continue shutting us out. We can hear you". Then I blacked out.

That is when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment