Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Odd Dream

Odd Dream #XXX

Date: October 3, 2010
Type: Dream
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 7:45 am to 6:00pm.
Attempted Time of Sleep: 7:45 am.
State of Mind Before: Tired, Exhausted, Dehydrated (Me)
State of Mind After: Perplexed (Me).
Odd occurrences before: Sparkle of Light
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Blogging and Research

So an oddity for the past couple of days I have been dreaming. the majority of dreams have been about every single person I know. Mostly a review of the people I encountered in my life, how they are related to me and how they are on some level still attached. The saddest thing at the end of the dream I woke up angry...  (my thought why won't you all just leave me alone, I want nothing to do with anything anymore and any of you). Now keep in mind it was rage, mostly becuase of the potential things that never occurred and the seemingly placement of individuals in my life as if planned.

What happened in my second dream was a also confusing. Again, another review of people I knew. This time I seemed to be on vacation since I was angry. Again, the scene was odd since everyone seemed to want me complacent and was worried about me. I felt something was out of place and kept looking around. I tried getting the people that were in my dream to get us home, and we needed to return. They gave every excuse why we shouldn't go home. I continued to press and press that we needed to go. Then I did something odd, I said "Computer. Arch" (STNG reference) and it seem I found a control center. When I stepped through the door, most of the "supporting cast" in my dream was in there and a guy in flannel with glasses seemed to be couching the people on what to do. They seemed to freeze in there tracks when I came in. The flannel guy seemed to pretend that it was a surprise party and he had to leave (it was a ruse). That is when I told it no, it turned around and looked at me with an intense feeling of annoyance since it was locked in place. It took of its glasses and revealed itself to be a grey. We starred and locked into eachother's eye for a few long minutes, during that time we were exchange like a thousand thoughts per second. I knew we had a heated exchange for it seemed annoyed at my ability to see through stuff and resist, which I got the impression that I shouldn't be able too. It ended with me building up into a rage in which I ended up (in the dream) biting it in the throat as if to consume it. What was odd is that it had a brittle shell and a bloody red pulp interior (kind like a pumpkin). It seemed to react in self preservation and fled.

The reminder of the dream then shifted back home. Los Angeles was inflames as a race war was under way.

Then I woke up.

When I found

 

No comments:

Post a Comment