Friday, October 22, 2010

Odd Occurance

Date: October 22, 2010
Type: Dream/Visitation
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 3:45 to 5:00 am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2AM, 3AM, 4am, 5am
State of Mind Before: Unable to sleep (no reason)
State of Mind After: Perplexed (Me).
Odd occurrences before: , Overcast weather and drizzly, helicopter at 330am for 5-min, several bumping in hallway and outside.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: None

   Last night was very odd. I had trouble sleeping and lay in my bed trying to go to sleep. Most of the time I was just waiting and waiting to fall asleep. I was mostly going over WoW things I need to do as well as thinking about my Blog schedule for the other two sites. Also was thinking about upcoming things I would like to go, and just some passing "melancholy" personal thoughts.

   As mentioned a helicopter was again in the area around 330am and hovered around the area for 5 min. Again it just sounded as it appeared and disappeared, no fading in or out just like the previous night.
When it betweeb345am to 400am,  there was several "bumps" outside and then in the hallway. That is when I became scared and kept think "no. no no. no. Get out. no. no. no. no."

I do know that between 4am and 5am I did "fall asleep", as I had an odd dream. In the dream, which Iis why I am siting this one, I was in my bed at night and seemed to be in a state of sleep paralysis. At first I thought it was rather odd, since I thought I was awake since I had trouble sleeping. I did not realize I was "paralyzed" until I attempted to move. Oddly I felt more perplexed than panic. I attempted to move but I was having trouble and only managed to wiggle my toes and slightly move my hand. I could move my eyebrows and blink. I did my usual routine to snap out of it by moving these areas more and attempting to breathe hard. It was when i started this I was pulled toward the edge of the bed. This is when I panic. An unknown force pulled me toward the edge of the bed. I was moved being slid to the side, however (luckily) I became obstructed in my sheet that I added as a curtain. It attempted to pull me out several times, but finally realized I was entangled. It pushed me back to my original position. I blacked out, and then woke up around 5am. I remembered the event fully and was puzzled. I double checked with my aunt, and she does verify the helicopter agains and odd sounds in the hallway and outside.

1 comment:

  1. I have been hearing helicopers at night also, and I have chalked it up to the military coming over the house and I have not noticed any difference as o yet... I hear it often though.

    ReplyDelete