Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Memory or Dream?

So yesterday, I felt sick and went to sleep early. The sad thing is that I started dreaming... but it was a combination of dreaming and I believe parts of a memory.

 In the dream I was about 9 or 10, and I was in a place that I have been before which is place that is a series of aqueducts. At this place I met familiar people, supposedly my family and close friends.... but they are not.
It was always this way... the sound of moving water and the feeling of cold.... with these people I know but don't know.... and half way through the dream it turns bad....

What I mean it turns bad is I am in the white room. It has very plastic/porcelain like features, like four table with blue head rests. I am always standing looking around, knowing that I am waiting. Then the dream shifts back to my mom ironing at night and I watching TV with her. I fall asleep.

Then its the next night. It was in the bedroom, it was night and a familiar noise woke me and my mother up.
The light ine the room was a dull blue grey and ambient. She then screamed and said "no no no" she got in between something and me. I screamed recognizing it and was pressed against the wall, my mother between me and it. "It" was them, one was standing there in the space between the beds. All the features were fuzzy/blurred as if it did not want me to see it, but I was fully aware what it was. It said "You are ready. He is ours". Then the dream with the place of the aqueducts played out, the people who are my "family" but not my family are there. Even a lil dog to ease me. However, it feel wrong... all the rushing water and I feel cold. It is not right. Then I awake on the white table with the blue headrests, get off the table and look around.

My mom is ironing, but it seems like she is in a trance doing it. I am on the couch and watching TV. I feel exhausted and fall asleep....it is a repeat and is a common real occurrence in my life.

The entire dream repeats all over again, as if they had happened many times... and however the 2nd time after they came my mother panics when I am returned. She gets some of our belongs and we take off in the car. She is telling that she is sorry, that she never should have gone to this group somewhere in Pico Rivera (a place by the the Rio Honda river). Apparently this group was trying to make contact. She kept apologizing as she was driving and crying.

Not entirely sure what to make of this. I felt scarred and disturbed... especially which this seems to be more of a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment