Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Unknown Grey Entity

Date: Feb. 8, 2011
Type: Ghost
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 11:30pm-11:45pm
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Happy (Me), Sad, Depress (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Vigilant (Me), Scared (Aunt).
Odd occurrences before: 7 Block Street Light Outage since 2/4/11.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: None

I was playing a video game and was happy. For the past week I have been exhausted and apathetic. My aunt however has been depressed due to her physical health.

At around 11:30pm, she say a grey figure in the hallway walk by toward the living room. She thought it was me. It made no sound. After trying to get more details... she said it was solid, humanoid, but a bit taller than me. I made a sweep of the house. Only thing odd I found in the vicinity was an insect which I disposed off. As I left to my room to use the "facilities", she yelled again... she was visibly shaken. She said it passed again, this tine in the opposite direction. I did a sweep again. Only thing I noted is that there was a strange light breeze in the hall. All windows are closed, but the slight breeze could be from the central air vents.

As stated previously, we have been hearing footsteps in the hall between the hours of 1pm-5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment