Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Abduction Techiques or Abductors?

Date: April, 26, 2011
Type: Paranormal
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 5:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:30am
State of Mind Before: Tired, Depressed, Apprehensive
State of Mind After: Bothered, Sad, Depressed, Dumbfounded.
Odd occurrences before: Subconsciously apprehensive about going to sleep, odd noises. Note... Full Moon previously on Sunday.
Odd occurrences after: Items in room were moved, dumbfounded state for 1 1/2 hours.

As reported something odd has happened in general this weekend. As usual I try to remain calm and collective, approaching his analytically and logically. However... last night was one of these events were obvious proof and their presence disturbs me.

Last night I had trouble going to bed... I was not tired and tried to get myself to go to sleep. I noticed I felt apprehensive about going to sleep... I wanted to go to sleep but my body would not relax. After lulling myself into state of comfort... I started to here some noises ... although my mind instantly put me on alert.. I told myself to ignore it and I am just being apprehensive. It will be all right.

I dreamt. It was the stupid dreams about reality... scenarios about people and places in the past.. interacting with people that are no longer in my life. Stuff full of regret and loss as one would say. However, their was an urgency in the dream for me to get home... always.. to get home. When I finally got home... I remember waking up. Apparently my aunt fell on the floor in the hallway. I had to pick her up and she said they came (this was in the dream).

At that moment I woke up.... I was shivering... my left eye felt dry...my left side of my face felt numb. I was cold..... The clock showed 5:55 am. (5:30 am I have times set differently on all clocks). My curtain was pulled back, and the fan was moved. I was scared... I knew what happened... they show up... odd though I was intimidated scared.... I oddly went to the cubby corner end of the bed and huddled there for the next hour of so...just scared and silent... with a feeling of denial, frightened, regret, and sadness. Around the time I needed to leave for work... I managed to pull myself together. However... I feel frazzled, very sad, and mentally lethargic. I believe they have been working the left side of my body in order to influence the right hemisphere of the brain. They were sloppy last night... and wanted me to know that yes it was them.

What is worse (proof) is that my aunt was woken up around 5:00 am.... she says she heard the usually footsteps. However something was trying to open my door. They tried the nob, but it was locked. But after a few rattles and such them managed to open the door. Later she heard them leave as well, with them closing the door. I asked her if there was anything unusual last night and this is what she stated.... I have not mentioned to her my incident.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Conclave,
    I haven't spoke with you in a while. A lot has been going on in my life and I see in yours as well.
    Keep in touch.
    rhw

    ReplyDelete