Monday, April 25, 2011

Probing

Date: March-April, 25, 2011
Type: Paranormal
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 1:30am
State of Mind Before: Tired, Depressed
State of Mind After: Bothered, Sad, Depressed.
Odd occurrences before: Half-moon scratch on the left ankle, even line scratch of three spaced line on left shoulder, Left side of faced sore, bursted blood vessel on the left eye (outerside eye red/inner eye okay).
Odd occurrences after: Odd noises, walking, an episode of daytime sleep paralysis
Possible Influential Factors: Depression, Paranormal Activities.

About 1 month ago when I was leaving for work, after coughing and looking in the mirror to comb my hair... I noticed my eye was red. When I came home and took a shower and looked at my eye....during the day my left side of the face felt sore. As I examined my body, I noticed a scratch along my ankle and shoulder. All these injuries were on my left side. I thought this was odd... but simply chucked this up to unknown and was more concerned about my eye.

About a week later, during the day I had sleep paralysis. Again I thought this was from joint pressure on my ankles and wrists. Nothing vivid or odd. Again since I had a guest with me who was also asleep I gave no thought to this. Although I do not know why I felt so so sleepy that day.

Yesterday, after I put my aunt to bed I came to my room to sleep. I felt unusually warm and though it is just my body again overheating. As I lay down, I heard the oddest noise which was reminiscent of gold fish gasping for air... that slight and silent mouthing noise. The thing That I found odd was that there was a cold draft blowing into my bed. When I look to the edge, there was a draft lifting the curtain slight as if billowing from under the bed very slightly. At this time I saw the color of the carpet as if the light was on... but I felt oddly calm and didn't seem to care at the time. I was just glad it was cool.

It was at this time I noticed that my left eye had a problem. My night vision was decreased slightly, it wasn't as sharp as before. Again I thought this was odd.
I feel asleep. Next I woke up vibrating, my ankles felt they were being forced to touch, but my foot was tangle into the blankets and unable to touch. For about a minute I was vibrating.... not tingling.. not shaking... but vibrating as if you were humming. After this I was scared... and did not move... I awaited until I slowly stopped. It faded away from head/toes to the navel. I did not move and fell asleep. It did bother me when i woke up this morning... and I asked my aunt if anything odd happened. She stated that there were several odd hums last night as if something was vibrating. It would start and stop and last for a few minutes.
My left is hurts every so often after last night, and has twitched here an there.
I have also noticed that the left eye seems to have changed a bit (things appear slight closer and greens and yellow a bit more vivid).

As can be expected I am scarred, they are attempting an alternate form of abduction I believe... not the usual high pitch sound.... but humming and vibration.

No comments:

Post a Comment