Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Odd Morning UFO and 10-38?

Date: March 14, 2012
Type: UFO
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 6:00am (D.S.T 5:00am)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:00am
State of Mind Before: Tired, Depressed, Sad, Angry
State of Mind After: Depressed
Odd occurrences before: Tapping
Odd occurrences after: None
Possible Influential Factors:None

This morning I was awaken by a two loud noises. One sounded like a helicopter which was load and there was a light with and odd high pitch sound. The Helicopter was load and moving right overhead and the light was just outside. I was scarred and did not want to get out of bit...first thing in my mind was "please don't see me" as I knew something was up.
It felt like this went on for a while.... the odd thing was I head in my head "I am not reporting this, I am calling this in as a 10-38". That was clear as day. After a few minutes the odd light and sound disappeared and then the helicopter left.
Immediately I got up and checked my aunt. She was awake and confirmed she heard two sounds as well.
She thought it was odd too.

I did a check on what 10-38 was. It is a police code for "Stopping Suspicious Vehicle". That is weird, specially when I am not familiar with police codes. Now I know this was not a dream as I was clearly having another nightmare which was transitioning normally "High School/Store" and then I awoke with the helicopter.

No comments:

Post a Comment