Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Court of Owls

Batman: The Court of Owls

Owls.....

In older Western myths owls are associated with Wisdom, Helpfulness, and Prophecy. In the middle ages they were viewed as evil and harbingers of doom. In New Wold they are viewed as powerful entity... either one of great evil or protection. In eastern tradition it can be viewed as a keeper of souls. What ever its roots its an ancient and powerful symbol of mystery. In more modern times, it has become to be included as a reference to Aliens/Greys.

I stayed away from the series mind you because it was well, even as a comic fan, something said don't buy. However when I finally looked at it I come to found that  ironically this year, Batman #1 2012 includes a massive story arc about the "The Court of Owls". A secret society hidden in plain site. It is something that has always been there, in the shadows and whispered, manipulating events abroad. What is most fascinating about this is the imagery used throughout the story arc as well as the history. In Issues #5-#7 Batman is lured/abducted by the Court and analyzed and toyed with.
 When it got to this part, for some reason it reminded me of the abductions. Toyed with and analyzed, breaking you apart by showing you things.Testing you, etc. It was a few things that stuck at me "Keep to the Dark" and Batman's determination to be keening aware of his surroundings. Although it hits home, I think that this is common to any type of abduction.... but it just struck a chord here and there...

Back to the Owls... like Rabbits... their symbolism are melded with the Greys. As people report seeing or remembering the image of an owl at their window or during an encounter. The physical similarity of the face are their... Dark Wide Eyes, lack of a nose, small mouth, and a neutral color face (yes I know there are more colors..). It just may be they choose this form..., or it could harken to older symbolism. The owl is a found in my societies as well, some that have some questionable reputation and supposed dealing with greys.
Whatever the case.... it is just a thought that crossed my head that I am putting out there. My instincts tell me to leave this issue alone.... but just maybe a dark knight can bring the light of truth.


 

4 comments:

  1. I haven't really dug deeply into your site, but I am really impressed.

    THank you for your honesty.

    I share some of your experiences, and I also suffer from depression. I have seen this pattern in others who tell of abduction.

    Well done. THis is important stuff. It is still a mystery, but I really respect your dedication.

    Peace,
    Mike Clelland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you for the compliments. In our quest for truth and understanding we need to be as open as possible and be honest with ourselves and other to uncover the truth.

      Delete
  2. I'm happy you posted this. Since I was a child I've had dealings with these jerks. They've recently had their but handed to them by Jesus Christ and are now trying to get their property back, to now avail. I was abused as a child, at their hand, my family was tortured by abusice people, at their hand. Years of just bad things, over and over and over. Along the way, Owls and Rabbits were in the picture the whole time. A white Rabbit was one of my first pets, later came the Owls...then the UFO's. I have come to hate them, for what they did, what they're doing and what they do. They're demons, satans, ritualistic evil and masters of the number 9, the hidden number. They've recently offered so many things to me that I can't count them all and I have flatly denied them. There is a powerful white light that guards me now and I can lay waste them at will. The thing they HATE the most is being exposed, which I entend to do with all the power I have left in this world. GOD bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true, these entities do not want to be exposed for what they are. I was amazed to find that there was such strong symbol in our past and present in regard to rabbits and owls.
      I hope that in your own experiences are triumphant for you in bringing the peace of mind that we all needs and deserves. We do not need these negative experiences.

      Delete