Monday, May 14, 2012

Ghostly Wardings

Date: May 14, 2012
Type: Paranormal
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 12:45am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 3:00am
State of Mind Before: Tired, Depressed, Sad
State of Mind After: Tired, Depressed, Sad
Odd occurrences before: Incident Few days before
Odd occurrences after: Odd noises outside after ritual until dawn
Possible Influential Factors: Incident Few days before

   A few days ago my aunt had an incident in which an entity appeared and touched her during the day. In the early morning hours prior I myself was made aware of a presence too. Early this morning around 12:45 am, she was touched again by this apparition will in her bedroom. It is a grayish mist that flowed from the corner of her bedroom touched her and left through her bedroom door. I sensed something was wrong and made my way to her when she began to yell.I didn't get there in time to see anything, but the temperature in the hallways was colder than usual.

   She was shaken and was convinced somethings was after her. We talked for a bit, and I explained to her this was probably the entity that haunts this place. The "grey/white mist" has been encountered before and seen by at least several other individuals. It is my belief that it is a wandering spirit from the local cemetery. In order to give her some peace of mine I preformed a ritual to ward her room. We were raised Catholic, and fortunate for us our family has some Pre-Vatican Council II books that basically has all the prayers and basics observations that a church would do and one should practice throughout the Catholic year. In my studies I also have other books dealing with various rituals as well, as well as book on christian candle rituals. So with her permission we performed a prayer/ritual to protect her room. It took a whole 45 mins, and yes... there were some off things they went on during the prayer.

   Before I started I turned off the TVs. As I had her read the prayers, and I begun my several different noises occurred:

1) A door bell in the distance was chimed three times.

2) A tapping in the hallway
3) An odd whirling noise in the large room.
4) Movement in the kitchen
5) A loud bang in the large room where he entity often appears at the end of the prayer.

   At the end of the prayers, she said she felt the room was better and that whatever was plaguing her was gone.I went on to enforce the prayer by going to the other common rooms in the house as well. It was exhausting. I put her to bed, and myself attempted to go to sleep. The animals that I can usually her at night like the peacocks and parrots were oddly quiet. I myself was exhausted, but had trouble trying to sleep.
Around 3:45am there was a flash of bright silver-white light which freaked me out (but felt oddly calm),  becuase I thought it was "them". The light was explained away as it was caused by my computer rebooting itself, after I had the courage to look. However, I believe this was coincidental...becuase it was a very intense flash of white light..that I know my computer can't make. Apparently at the same time, my aunt said that someone told her "Do not worry, everything will be alright" and she felt peace and safety.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Conclave. Hope that you are doing well. Although, I do see that you have had more experiences. I have info for you. Email me when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I hope your ritual to ward her room will help.
    3 years ago I lived in a haunted house and I really tried everything to get rid off what was haunting me - but nothing helped. I prayed and a priest visited me and blessed my home - but that didn't work. So finally I moved out. Some of the hauntings followed me, but now it has become much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, for a time.

    The ritual warding I performed i to let "it"/"them" know they are not invited and this is my domain. However with the number of different things going on I need to renew this ward it seems every few months.

    ReplyDelete