Saturday, May 12, 2012

Haunted Bathrooms

Date: May 11, 2012
Type: Paranormal
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 4:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 7:00am
State of Mind Before: Tired, Depressed, Sad
State of Mind After: Apathetic
Odd occurrences before: Rabbits Door Nob Twisting, Door Tapping
Odd occurrences after: Event with Aunt at 3:45pm
Possible Influential Factors: Rabbits, 5/12/12



   As I have reported it seems that Rabbits are always about. Everyday this week when I come home
there is a Rabbit by my house sitting in the grass just watching me. This happens to be the same rabbit, as on its back or two oil markings I can only assume are from it hiding under the cars. I just find this odd, especially when I am in the city.


   I was unable to sleep last night. So I played some games, watched TV, and just tried to relax. Unfortunately none of these activities helped. As I was watching TV around 4:00am, I heard my door knob being played with, followed by three light tap that occurred about 5 times for the next three minutes. There was no one in the house except for my aunt and myself. For the next hour I had the TV down with my weapons close at hand.
Over the next hour there were light odd flash occurring in the bathroom. Not only did these flashes occurs, but reflected off of the shower door as well. This went on for the next 30 mins and the flash would occur sporadically, and happened about  nine times during this period. Since there where no other events or experiences linking this to abductions... it has been classified as paranormal.


  At 3:45 pm. my aunt yelled for help as she was in the bathroom. She says that as she was doing some cleaning that a grey mist shaped figure touched her on her right shoulder as it passed through the bathroom
and exited into the hallway. As usual her cries for help I couldn't her as she will not yell right away, by the time it has already left she yelled. She says that she felt a cold touch on the shoulder.


Unknown if this has anything to do with the Rabbits or the upcoming 5/12/12 or 5/21/12 stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment