Tuesday, July 10, 2012

More Mysterious Knocking

Date: July 7th, 2012 and July 9th 2012
Type: Unknown
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 10:00pm and 3:45am
Attempted Time of Sleep: None and 3:30am
State of Mind Before: Stress, Depression, Physically Exhausted
State of Mind After: Anxious
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: Parakeet was silent during the knocking (July 9th)
Possible Influential Factors: Personal Stress, Depression, UFO research

Things have been pretty much quiet all around. The rabbits have disappeared as about a month ago only to be replaced by this annoying parakeet that goes off at all hours of the day and night.

On July 7th, 2012 around 10:00pm I was taking a shower. My aunt's room doors were closed.
As I was taking a shower I heard some knocks coming from her room. I figured that it was here moving around. When I finished my shower, I left to go and get us some food thinking nothing of the incident.
When I got home, she had asked if I knocked on her door before she left.I did no such thing and asked her to be more specific, apparently during the time I was taking a shower she heard some knock on her door.
I told her I was taking a shower, which she heard...but thought I had did it.

The second event takes place the following night. I was talking to her and spending some time in her room watching TV. I let her know it was really late and I needed to go to bed. So put her to bed and proceeded to go to my room and sleep. I did my usual security walk through of the home. I barred my door as I usual do.
As I lay in my bed attempting to go to sleep... the parakeet outside kept tweeting as it always does.
For some reasons I felt scared and thoughts of them popped into my head. I thought "go way" as heard as I could trying to calm down. The parakeet went silent around 3:43am... it just stopped. That is when I heard my door hit against the barricade I had. I immediately had my weapon in hand. I was scarred. For the next 10 minutes I just sat there at the ready, there was some additional movement. around 3:50am the parakeet started again, but was apprehensive in it tweeting. Usually it just goes on full force, but it started out really softly as if not sure and did not being its fully pace until a few minutes later. I was unable to go to sleep
and was apprehensive, meditating as much as I could to get some rest in while remaining at alert.
In the morning checked in with my aunt. She indicating that around the same time she began to her movement in the hallway and heard my door hitting the barricade.

No comments:

Post a Comment