Friday, July 13, 2012

Odd Research Begins from them...

Date: July 12th, 2012 and July 13th 2012
Type: Dream, C.E. ?
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:30am-4:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 3:30am
State of Mind Before: Extreme Stress, Severe Depression, Physically Exhausted
State of Mind After: Severe Depression, Physically Exhausted, Anxiety
Odd occurrences before: Indecent with the door previous Sunday.
Odd occurrences after: Parakeet is in the distance as if scared off since Sunday.
Possible Influential Factors: Stress, Depression

Since Sunday I been on edge, added to that I am dealing with a bad situation at work. Through it all I have kept my chin up and trying to do as best as I can. I been restless and unable to sleep soundly.
Images of a new type of visitor keeps popping in my head. I think "go away...go away". These are rather different, in a sense they remind me of a more rounded version of Gumby, but very alien-esque. They are beige off white and very tall at least 8ft, have a very soft soothing voice, and their skin was reminiscent of clay. Then early Thursday morning when I managed to knock out I had a a rather odd dream:

I instantly wake up from the position I am in from my bed. The first thing I notice is that the room is smaller than usually and it feels off. Distances are not right and things seemed purposely messy as if to confuse me from close inspection. It felt like a facsimile of my room. When I begin closer inspection that is one this person appeared. He was about 6' tall, athletic shape about mid 40's, and a very attractive Caucasian male.
I do not know who this person is. I heard a soft voice from behind the wind say "He is your step-father and he loves you". Then the person said hello and approached me and gave me a loving hug. He smelled really clean as if washed or fresh, and his skin was toned yet very "new"? As soon as he let go I apologized for the mess the room was in. He had a black suede jacked which he took off showing himself in similar black shorts and no shirt. I looked down to avert my eyes, and begin hanging his jacket up. The same voice as before said "Is he not attractive enough for you?". I came back and looked and he was standing in front of my fan naked, yes I felt attracted and very shy and self-conscious around him .Yet I knew he genuinely loved me and we are supposed to share a very good bond. The man told me "Boy it is really hot, thank you for always being so attentive", he motioned me to come to him and said "I am really glad to see you, you have no idea how much I have missed you". At that point he began to be more than a fatherly acquaintance.. though I stood perfectly still looking around. Noticing the way everything was off. The voice said "Do you not love him? He loves you?" as trying to urge me into reciprocating. I blatantly said "The experiment failed since you said "step-father". It would rather be an inappropriate line to cross since the individual would have per-exsisting relations with another family member". I just said that so clinically. The mad said "I really do miss you and love you. You should go back to bed. You will be rewarded for your honesty tomorrow".
I went back to bed, and proceed to fall asleep... but immediate was awake. The odd thing was my eyes were open as if I was in a trance.My eyes were dry.

The second night again I had trouble sleeping. Around 3:30am I finally knocked out. Again I woke up in the facsimile of my room. It was cleaner. I looked around and the room was cleaner. Remembering what happened earlier I waited. Nothing happened. I was sort of hurt and angry that the attractive man did not appear. Then all the electronics turned on. I saw that the windows were slightly open and there were tall figure outside... off white in color as the images I had in my head earlier. I attempted to go to my door... but it was closed and was no door. It was a facsimile. I went back to my room and attempted to turn the light  in the bathroom on. It went on them began to dim. The power all around the room begin to fade and dim. Then I heard the same voice say "Go back to sleep. The session is at an end." I proceeded back to my bed as things begin to fade out as if being deconstructed...except for the windows were the beings were. I turned and faced the fall in my bed and counted until 10. At that point my bathroom door squeaked loudly. I was awake and a bit disoriented. I turned around and things seemed normally... but there is no way that the door could have moved on its own. I was unable to go to sleep until 6am.

These two episodes were related.... and was sadly in the Alien category.




No comments:

Post a Comment