Friday, September 21, 2012

Failed Abduction???

Date: September 18 2012
Type: CE5
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 5:30 am-6:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:00am
State of Mind Before: Depression
State of Mind After: Frustration, Depression, Ashamed
Odd occurrences before: Black Robe Entity sightings.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: MUFON Meeting attendance

This particular incident happened to my aunt. Initially when I found her in the morning she was on the floor by her chair. When I asked her what happened she said she simply feel of the chair and was there since 7am, so for about an hour. She indicated that she had called out for me, but as I told her she doesn't yell....and I can't hear her.

She was unaware and still doesn't know that I attended a MUFON meeting. Her behavior throughout the day was shaken. I took this as frustration and anxiety as she has some mobility issues. It wasn't until later after I came back from the meeting that she told me what had really happened in the morning. She was just relieved I was back and she said she was scarred and didn't want to sit in the new recliner she had purchased. She was scared.

Apparently around 5:30am she was awaken as something was pulling at her feet. There was nothing visible, but she said she sensed it was cold. The tugging stopped. A few minutes afterwards she felt a cold sensation under her and she was being lifted off the chair. She remembers that she was being moved away from the chair. She struggled and supposedly screamed, she also started praying and telling whatever was doing this to go away. She then remembers simply being levitated back into the recliner and dropped. Which was then she fell off the chair. She was dazed and she said she called out for me once more.I didn't hear anything.

Now from what was described to me it look like they attempted to abduct her. However, the time frame would indicate that it was an attempt. However.....when she first mentioned it she says she fell at 7am. Which is about 1 hour from the time of the initial incident.... which is a common amount of time I have noted with the abductions here. So although it appears it was a failed abduction, it may in fact have occurred.

She is now terrified of the recliner and wants to give it away. The chair is about 5 days old and brand new.
Since Tuesday she refuses to sit in it.

As a follow up I sat in the chair and stayed with her Wednesday night to see if there was anything odd.
No indication or feeling that anything was amiss. The particular recliner that was purchased is is a wall recliner with a release handle on the side. In order for the recliner to reset to an upright position, you need to use the handle or put an amount of force (which she cannot) on the leg area to set it down. The material is not smooth enough where she would have slid off either.

No comments:

Post a Comment