Monday, September 24, 2012

Drawings....

1st Time Visit

Pictures are worth a thousands words. The net is filled with drawings, especially concerning certain
subjects. An associated of mine requested, that I illustrate some of the events that occurred. I personally never wanted to do any of this. It brings back horrible memories as these image and events ever haunt me.
I see no benefit to myself as to why these need to be illustrated as they have caused some further harm.
I had some emotional difficulty drawing these images, mostly fear and anger. Fear becuase I do not want to see myself depicted with them....I was there already...but I feel drawing them and myself cements things further. Plus it regresses emotional feelings during a bad bad period. Anger that someone finds this entertaining and seems to enjoy seeing me squirm. A promise is a promises though. In order to ge through this exercise I had to alter the image. You will note that their heads are missing, that is done purposeful becuase when i attempted to do that with their heads I started crying.

"First Time Visit": As stated in the blog. Was awoken as their were people in the backyard. Vehicle in back lights and looked like they were taking samples. to my right one is watching me through the window. I slept on a blanket in an empty room. Was with my father at his home in El Monte, CA.

Secondary Visits

"Secondary Visits": A few months later they began showing up at my mother's apartment. They were always in the shadows, trying to hide but I would see them. My brother and mother would be sound asleep.I remember how fun it was floating an inch above the bed. This occurred in East Los Angeles, CA.

"Other Visits"

"Other Visits": With a few more months it got creepy. There was a lot of other real life stuff that was occurring that was not fun during this time. My father trying to kill me, my aunt/uncle and his sisters gay- bashing my male cousin, my mother being really sick with diabetic and pancreatic complications,  etc. 
It was no longer fun, they would show up around 1pm or 3pm. Most of the time they would just stand in the corner or by the walls watching me and the room. I would hear something and look, and they were in the shadows. They would try to be sneaky and move slowly. I did not sleep in the bunk bed any more becuase of the "repeated falls". I started crying out as something would be pulling me from the bunk bed and then let go after my resistance. My mother never understood why I was crying before I hit the floor.

"They always find You"

"They always find You": At my home, my grandma's house in Los Angeles, when I slept in my grandfather;s room they would show up. This would occur around 1:00 am., the door would open and they would come in. You would see the door open, and the ambient light and they would just walk in the room. I would be terrified and paralyzed by them. It would last about an hour. I tried hiding under the bed....but even the times I hoped to find some piece....I would end up on top of the bed as normal. In the picture above they are slightly bent because they know I am under the bed.

Those are my pictures...I am not happy about doing these. I am destroying the original and erasing what I scanned in. I never want to see these again. They are on the net... so they exist somewhere. I honestly don't feel very good doing these. I am terrified and feel sick to my stomach.








No comments:

Post a Comment