Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Knocking and Lights

Date: Oct 1st and October 3rd 2012
Type: Dream, C.E. 4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:30 am-5:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 11:00am (10-1) and 6:30am (10-3)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sad, Disappointed
State of Mind After: Depressed, Anxious
Odd occurrences before: Tapping Sounds, Odd Breeze.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Depression, No Job, CA EDD issues

My state of mind is trying to be positive and optimistic. Within the month I recently was let go from my job.
Additionally I am having issues with the CA EDD. Contact the state for help and having issues with my unemployment request have made me sad. You work hard, pay into a system under duress by the government, and then you can't even access it or claim it without some major production. It's horrible....
Sorry that is on my mind right now....things are bad in real life and there is a lot riding on my shoulders.


So my EDD interview was scheduled for Oct 1st between 8:00am and 10:00am. I was too nervous to go to sleep so I stayed up and read my books in the kitchen and played some World of Warcraft. It help to calm me down and ease my tensions. The previous week there was issue with off knocking along the outside over our home walls. Around 1:00am to 6:00am., as if someone or something was in the backyard. The knock would be targeted at the rooms that we occupied (my room, the kitchen, or my aunts room). It would be a sharp and audible knock.


As far as trouble shooting I checked outside. There are no notable scratches or physical evidence along the walls that I can tell. We may have foundation problems or termites, but that doesn't seem to be the case. As the knocking is specific. I thought perhaps it was the house settling because of the heat....since the knock are occurring were people are active I thought it was perhaps from the electrical usage or body heat. That does not seem to be he case as the kitchen and my bedroom are cold when this occurs, my aunt's room is hot.
I also know that the squirrel tend to run on the tin awning and make no exception to the noise they make. I know of no animal that would make a knock like that other than a humanoid. 

Going back to Oct 1st.....I heard the knock. It occurred in a specific spot along the wall. The southeast section of the kitchen opposite from where I was sitting. It sort of reminded me of being in a sub...phantom knocks do to pressure that is creepy. It happened at least three times...as if the area was being marked?
Close to 5:00 am a bright light shined momentarily. This was pure white light. It scarred me because I thought someone was shining a bright flashlight down the walkway at the window. It scarred me...but since I had my interview.....I stayed up and was frazzled. Since the interview went sour.... and not so well (they seem to be leaning toward denying my claim) I just cried myself to sleep.

Now I attempted to troubleshoot this as well. My neighbor adjacent to the house has a safety light with a motion detector and timer for her backyard. When on, the light emanating from it is a dull yellow. Furthermore the wall between us casts a shadow along the kitchen wall when it is on. So the wall blocks 1/3 of the light. The light that flashed showed fully on the wall and more, meaning that this was above the wall or in the distance perhaps. I checked the other neighbors houses....they have no halogen lights or fixtures that would have produced that event. The flash of light has happened before both on my aunt's and my bedroom side.... there is a tree by my aunts room that would block any street light... meaning that it would have to emanate from the walkway. The interesting thing to note is that all three of my neighbors surrounding me have motion detector lights. All three of them have lived here as long as we have. However none of us talk. Unable to question them as to sightings or experiences.

October 3rd been trying to cope.....looking for work, doing what I need to do, cataloging what I need to sell so I can survive a bit. Up late trying to relax and chatting via skype with an associate. Around 3:45am to odd breezes brushed my right leg and left cheek. Then I heard odd noises outside. I told my associate on skype, and he had to go anyways and wished me luck. There was no knockings but there was someone walking outside, none of the motion detectors went off. I turned all the lights on an walked through the house. Around 4:30am I checked on my aunt who was up. She felt uneasy and couldn't sleep. Around 5:00am... I went outside to throw the trash away. It was a clear sky and bright....nothing amiss other than a white dog across the street in the neighbors yard that kept staring at me. It was like a statue. Odd thing is I wasn't aware they had a new dog. I watched it for about twenty minutes to make sure it was a dog. After our contest of wills it moved and whined....so I guess it was real. Although I am gonna check if the dog is there. I feel like I am stressing and going crazy. I actually do not trust that was a dog.....

UPDATE Oct 15th 2012
The neighbors do have a new dog. It is a white German Shepard, and it is still young. It would explain its peculiar behavior. I am glad that it was a dog and I saw it paying with the other dogs during the day.
The White Rabbits have all but disappeared as of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment