Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bluelighting and See Through Walls

Date: Oct 24th 2012
Type: Dream, CE3
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 1:00 am
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Disappointed, Very Disillusioned
State of Mind After: Depressed
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Major Depression, Disappointment, Jobless, Insomnia.

I been having trouble sleeping for the past two months. Most of it is becuase of my worry.
This night I forced myself to go to bed early and fall asleep so I could feel more rested.

Around 4:00am there was a blueish white light shining along the outside of my bedroom. It was in the  walkway above the roof. From what i can tell the source of the light was ethereal....in the sense that the light shone through the walls and the bookcases as well. It was emanating from some small orb that was above the roof. It made everything seem semi-transparent. At first I thought it was the neighbors security lights, but the intensity and the color was off and then when it moved I knew it wasn't their lights. I also could not move....no one showed up though.....I could see the clock and everything...but no one was around. After a few minutes the lights just went went off and I was left in the dark.

My eyes then had trouble re-adjusting....as i was seeing after images of book pages. It was like when you stare at a black and white image for a long time and then you see the after images...there was a jumble of them. I tried to focus to see if I could figure out what I was looking it.......and then it made sense as it was items from my library. What i could make out in the jumble of images where a few pages from the books I owned.

Now this encounter felt like a dream.....in the sense that it was unusual. However, it is being counted as a CE3 since the blue light was present.I know it wasn't a dream becuase as soon as I was able to move and re-adjust my eyes to see clearly I went to the restroom and then watched a bit of TV to figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment