Saturday, October 27, 2012

Shadows Agains

Date: Oct 27th 2012
Type: Dream, Ghost, C.E.4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 3:30 am
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Disappointed, Very Disillusioned (Me), Sad (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Optimistic (me) scared (aunt)
Odd occurrences before: The usual sounds of tapping.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Major Depression, Disappointment, Jobless, Insomnia.

The previous day I felt a sense of malaise and just extreme sadness. Personally I feel so alone... powerless... and worried. It is my 3rd month of no work and I have no help. My funds are dwindling and I have no aid from any sources. Anything paranormal was the farthest thing from my mind. What is worse is that I am responsible for someone....if it was just me I know I can get by... but I am doing my best to take care of my aunt. I try to hide what I am feeling so it doesn't affect her and I do my best to put on a positive face. So yesterday to cover up the fact that I feel awful I just slept... I got up to feed her and check up on her...but I remained in my room crying myself to sleep.

Around 1am I woke up because I heard her in the restroom and I went to go and check up on her. I spent some time with her until 3am watching TV and just talking to her to cheer her up. Around 3:20 am I told her I need to go to bed...because I started feeling so bad where I couldn't pretend to be okay. I put her to be and then made a beeline to my room. I tried to relax in order to go to sleep.

She on the other hand decided to read for a bit, and she didn't go to sleep until 4:00am. She says that she heard something outside the hallway and she was alert. A black figure with white eyes appeared in her room.
It walked through the bedroom door and stood there. My aunt called out for me, but I was knocked out.
It just stood there until my aunt asked what it wanted. It then pointed at her and she called out for me again, then started praying. It then just left. She was scared and didn't go to sleep. She looked at the the time and it was 4:30 am. The being was about 3'-4' tall and solid black, with white eyes. 

I awoke at 7:00am expecting my alarm to go off...but it is Saturday..So I just went back to sleep. I awoke around 10:50am and felt okay and actually a bit happier. I check my e-mail and did my usual tasks...and then talked to my aunt. This is when she related the encounter to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment