Monday, October 15, 2012

Shadow Person Encounter?????

Just an Illustration "not of the occurrence"


Date: Oct 7th and Oct 15th 2012
Type: Dream, Ghost, C.E.4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 5:00am (Oct 7th) and 4:15am Oct 15th
Attempted Time of Sleep: 4:30 am (Oct 7th) and none (Oct 15th)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sad, Disappointed
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sad (Oct 7th), Apathetic (Oct 15th)
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: Tapping Sounds (Oct 15th).
Possible Influential Factors: Depression, Disappointment, Jobless, Insomnia.

The following events will go in chronological order. The reason why the early event of Oct 7th was not reported becuase I was unsure of what actually occurred.I initially dismissed  the first occurrence, but re-evaluated it as it has direct bearing on what happened this morning. Also I am unsure as what to classify this as, as this may be an alien or ghost? Although there is a phenomena know as Shadow People I am not sure what they are as well.

October 7th.
On Sunday night thing were okay. I watched TV and went to be eventually around 4:30 am. Other than the fact I am sad that I have no job at the moment and money is almost exhausted I was okay. I slept on the floor, and had the fan on. As I drifted off to sleep I had an atypical dream. The first thing that was off that it started as "Remember". Something that said "Remember".

"It was a memory of me when I was a young boy, when I used to sleep on the floor in my aunt's room. During the middle of the night my aunt was startled by something making noise in the hallway. She called out to me and woke me up. She asked if I heard any noise.I didn't hear anything, the dogs in the porch were quite. As I re-assured her and we proceeded to get back to bed... her door suddenly began to close by itself. In the corner was a shadow of a being, wispy and thin with hollow eyes. The lines were solidly defined, just transparent in the sense of wispy like ones own shadow. It was as if the light was hitting something and cast a shadow on an invisible being? My aunt shrieked saying "Oh good, help us..its here. Dad. Dad." and I just yelled as it began to walk closer to us."

I awoke wide awake and jumped back into the corner of my shelf an bed. That awoke my friend. He asked what was wrong and I said nothing. By then the time was around 7:00 am. The entire left side of my body was cold and numb with a tingly sensation as if something touched me. After a few moments of convincing myself that it was just a dream. I went back to sleep. For the rest of the day it bothered me, but pushed it to the back of my mind. Oddly every time I recalled the event it causes my to physical react in the same way i woke up...."Cold Tingly Sensation on my left side". I dismissed this as I did not initially recall this incident.

During the rest of the week whenever I thought back on this I felt the chill. I soon just let it go. As far as my dreams for the rest of the week, they were real nightmares. My nightmares are unfulfilled desires, dreams that show me happy and loved by a romantic interest a "soulmate". These are horrible to me only because when I awake this is the farthest thing from the truth.... it hurts so much knowing the brief moments of bliss was just an illusion. What is worse, each time this occurs I realize it is wrong and push away and fight myself awake.

October 15th, 2012.
During the previous week  my aunt was sick, depressed and sad. She has likewise not been able to sleep.
I attempted to keep her in good spirits by watching Seasons 1 & 2 of the Walking Dead. She actually was happy, as she understood what the story was about as I explained what was going on. Initially it crept her out, but when i told her it was more of a drama on how humanity attempts to survive...their choices and moral dilemmas...than it was a horror series. Now my aunt is scared to go to sleep at night. Occasionally she see things in the hallway and here's noises. Many a time I hear the same thing too. She couldn't go to sleep so she stayed up watching TV. I couldn't not sleep either and was on the computer in the kitchen.

From her circumstance around 4:10am a shadowy being appeared in her room by the doorway. It just stood there. She attempted to call out. But was scarred and begin praying to God. It left. A few minutes later the light bulb in her room went out. The TV was still on though. She describes the being as a dark shadow of a person, and where the eyes should be you can see right through them.

As I was in the kitchen with the lights on and on the computer, around 4:15 am I noticed something stick its head or body just slight into the kitchen and withdraw. It was completely black as it was like solid darkness.
I stopped what I was doing. I went to go and check the area, and was angry at myself for leaving my door open. As the only other pathway for it to move would be into my room or back the way it came.I quickly turned on the hall lights and made my way to my aunts room to check on her. When I got there the light was off and I asked her what wrong. She looked frightened but just said the light bulb went out. I replaced the bulb and checked it,  there was no burnt out wire as there usually is or discoloration. I also replaced the bulb just a few weeks ago...so it was still new. I thought this was odd. I asked her if everything was okay and she said "no". She told me how she was uneasy as there were things in the hallway and something showed up.
She told me of the dark figure and said it showed up around the same time I saw my thing. I told her what had happened to me. I asked her to describe it more in detail... and when she described it...it was like
the dream/memory I had the week before. I asked her if she remembered seeing it before.... and she said she has seen this since she was 10. No one would believe her. She doesn't remember what I remember.... though. She does know that this one is completely different from the encounters I have had and the other apparitions that we encounter. This is a solitary being that shows up every few years or so.

Now as to debunk... I have no where to start but the phantom chills/tingling I have. The only thing I can think of is some type of epidermal nerve damage. This summer my aunt did have a case of the shingles. I do not exhibit any such symptoms. Secondly i thought perhaps this could be cardiovascular related or a possible indication of a stroke?  I am currently showing no sign of any physical distress that would lead me to believe this. The only other physical factor that has changed is my diet, in the sense I am eating way less since i have no money and limited supplies. Any food I have goes to my aunt first.
I also thought perhaps this was due to insomnia, but I am not showing he typical signs one experiences for sleep deprivation. Also my body is adjusted to the strain of little sleep since I started suffering from the effects of the Abduction Phenomena.

Personally I think that it is "them", observing us through other methods. From my knowledge of spiritual entities this is not behaving as a ghost. I will though research Shadow People further and see what more I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment