Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Ex-Boyfriend

ASSOCIATE EXPERIENCE #CFEX01,BF
Date: 1999 and 2009
Type: Visitation
Location: North Hollywood and Burbank, CA
Time of Incident: Late Night
Attempted Time of Sleep: Normal
State of Mind Before: Unknown
State of Mind After: Unknown
Odd occurrences before: Close Relationship with me
Odd occurrences after: Close Relationship with me.
Possible Influential Factors: Coast to Coast AM, Boyfriend, Religious, Stress/Anxiety, Drug Influence (2nd Event)

When my boyfriend and I were together, I had let him know that I believed in Aliens and I was an abductee.
Since we were together, I thought to let him know just in case something was to occur. He is a skeptic about the paranormal and supernatural, as well as religious. His point was since he didn't believe in that it would never effect him. Now on average he would visit me on the weekends, int the beginning we would spend a lot of time together but it had tapered off to a point where he was asleep most of the time here (literally a lazy Sunday where he didn't wake up till late afternoon). The point is that out of the year he was here 1/7 days, spending just one night. So looking at things there was a 14.29% chance of him being here on a night when and incident may have occurred. This doesn't not factor in the randomness of these events, and by my tracking show that these are mostly weekday issues or occur at the beginning/ending of the month.

In 1999 he admitted that late one night something was outside his window at his apartment in North Hollywood. It made some strange noises, and seemed to be looking for a way to get into the house as it was feeling across the outside of the walls and windows.He did say there was some sort of ringing in his ears or slight humming. He dismissed this as a nightmare or because he was listening too much to Art Bell on Coast to Coast Am. This event never repeated.

Around 2008, by then we were no longer together but still keep in contact. Sadly after we were no longer together in unrelated circumstances he began using marijuana. He had also suffered from some other personal issues as well but this may have little bearing on the experience. According to him, late one night after smoking some herb sometime during the night "The Greys" showed up on the bedroom balcony. They just stood there and look at him. He felt that they appeared to let him know that they were real....and that I was not making this stuff up. They just stood there and then just vanished. He admits that this was most likely a hallucination associated with his pot use. However, the fact that he would have such a random hallucination concerning me is odd and the probability of it is quite low. Yet please note that there is an association with marijuana and aliens, as some heavy users have reported seeing Greys when high.

Although he explains away these experiences, it is more so as a hardcore skeptic. As an individual he is a reliable witness and highly creative and intelligent. He is not prone to lying, and if he does quickly admits the truth.    

1 comment:

  1. I recognize that ringing in the ears that your Ex-Boyfriend talked about. I have heard it since I was a child and I have always connected that to that "they" were comming.
    I can hear this ringing when I read about UFOs and such things. It's like I am scanned.
    Since last year I have been using my own technique to "bounce" that ringing away - and it works. At least for the moment :-)
    I have written about it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete