Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ghosts and Aliens

ASSOCIATE EXPERIENCE #A01, MUFON
Date: 2012
Type: Visitation, Abduction
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Time of Incident: Late Night
Attempted Time of Sleep: Normal
State of Mind Before: Unknown
State of Mind After: Unknown
Odd occurrences before: Haunting
Odd occurrences after: Haunting.
Possible Influential Factors: New Age Believer

This is a personal story related to me when I attended a MUFON event. After the meeting I met up with an individual who reached out to us and began speaking with us. She is a total stranger who I met, and do not know much detail other than what she told me. She was very frightened and looking for answers.

As far as I know some incidents began occurring with her and the family. At first she believed that these were some sort of haunting from a woman who had lived there. Apparently the previous tenant may died in the house, and was some sort of old woman. All the common activity and signs of a poltergeist/haunting had occurred. She was very fearful and that she did not want to interfere with family. Apparently it turned worse when a UFO was sighted near the house during one of these ghostly encounters. She say a spherical UFO with a probing arm. It was a small UFO, similar in size to the one in account DF01. What is interesting this UFO was in roughly the same size and shape and occurred near an airport.
 
She as a person was distraught and stressed from the emotional state when she related the incidents to me. She is a spiritual person of a non-christian belief system and did not believe in traditional schooling methods. She is also accomplished musical artists as well. I attempted to let her know that she had the tools to cope with this and advised her on looking to the net for groups and people whom she could share her stories with and perhaps find answers their. As I said... my heart truly felt for here as I knew the terror in those eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    This reminds me of my own experiences from 2008, when my home became haunted. At first it "only" seemed to be ghosts there, but then one day when we went for a trip an UFO flew right above our car. So I really wonder were there only ghosts there or was it aliens?

    ReplyDelete