Thursday, December 13, 2012

Birthday Visitation

Date: Dec 10th 2012
Type: C.E.4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 7:30 am
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Disappointed (Me), Sad (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Apathy (Me), Scared (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Minor Poltergeist activity in kitchen..
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Major Depression, Jobless, Insomnia, Birthday.


Over the past month thing have slowed down. I been per-occupied with finding work as my funds are desperately low. Personally there is no help from anyone and in another month things may not go well as I am barely holding on to what I have. That has been my state of mind as it is.... I doubt this has an influence since these incidents happen regardless of what I am feeling or going through. Currently my sleeping patterns have shifted as of last Thursday because of the stress I am going through and because I am afraid.


Earlier throughout the week there has been some odd poltergeist activity. In the kitchen mostly. The microwave oven door has opened by itself, and during the night and daytime you can hear the cupboard door open or close. The kitchens structure has been lightly compromised, as their are cracks in the ceiling and the cupboards have spaced themselves from he ceiling. This is due to the houses age. This doesn't account for the doors and the microwave to open and close. Furthermore there are no pest or rodents that would also account for these noises. Late at night while in my aunts room I have observed brief flashes of light emanating from outside the door or shadows. These are seen from underneath the bedroom door.
The door is kept close to keep the heat in, and light from the hallway can be seen under the door normally when the hallway or kitchen light are on. Also lately around 3:45am to 6:00am the PC speakers have picked up some unusual sounds. I may have mentioned this... but a couple of times I heard off pops and whistle, and even breathing one time. Currently I am dismissing this has feedback or some other technological oddity.


Although I have had a bought of insomnia since last Thursday, it is mostly due to the emotional state I am in and because I am afraid to sleep. Nothing has happened to me directly other than a fear of someone watching me and occasional feelings that "they are around". I am just not comfortable sleeping at night.
The night in question though, around 3:45 am I had the feeling that "they are here" and quickly became afraid. I thought in my mind "leave me alone" and "go away". I entered a chat room as I was on the computer in hopes to have a lifeline just in case and keep me talking to a least someone.
My aunt though around 4:00am woke up and saw a being in here room. It was white in coloration and standard form. She was scared and immediately started praying. After about 3 minutes of just standing there it just went away and walked through the bedroom door.


She did not let me know until a day later.

No comments:

Post a Comment