Friday, January 11, 2013

Answers to Comments from 12/2012


There have been some comments to a couple of posts that warrant some comments. Both Comments do open up some great question and I thought to share my answers in its own monthly post. There are just my answers, I am not an official and again I am posting my experiences and personal "objective as possible" observations on the matter. I try to use logic and reason as a guide as much as possible, but when the probable is out ruled you need to look at the improbable for answers too.


1. Comment: Anonymous - The blogger and his aunt (who lives with him) experience paranormal happenings. Both are witnesses to this. If you're familiar with paranormal/ufo/occult activity you'd find that anti-psychotic drugs don't make it go away, but only dope up the individuals. ~ Susan 12/28/12

1. Answer: Readers may have noticed that on my reports I have been cataloging the emotional state of myself and my aunt as part of the data. You will notice that the large majority of our time we are in a state of depression, sadness, or anxiety. Myself I have my days of being okay with life and getting through it, I have a pragmatic outlook and by all test I am classified as a functional depressive individual. I do not partake of any casual drugs, social drinking, or prescribed medication. I believe in working through my issues. My aunt is older, and has had a hard life. Life sucks when you have certain issues when your older. There are okay moments and very few happy one.... but hey that's life! We both do not do any substances prescribed or otherwise.

Most people use alcohol and drugs as an escape or distraction, and as I have stated countless of times.... stay vigilant. That is the only way to get through life. It is tough... there are few joys and lots of pain... but that is the world. I do agree that there are a lot of side effects which can inhibit clear thinking and mobility. I fear that if I were medicated it would be far worse!  


2. Comment: Eva - It seems like that time, around 03:45 AM, is when lots of strange things happen. I have also experienced strange humming sounds, in my head and in my apartment. A very low frequency. Could you discribe the sound that you have been hearing? on Humming and Snaps. 12/28/12

2. Answer: Around my home there are several sounds which I have tried to debunk this as: ambient noise from the freeway, ambient noise from the train yard, planes overhead, power generator, automobiles on the street, a fan, planes, choppers, animals, drones, and the refrigerator. I am very familiar with all these sound and the types of "odd sounds" are not any of these.

Now please keep in there are several types of sounds. One sound is the typical low high pitch whine that you hear in your ears before an abduction. It is a constant low pitch that disappears when you tilt your head certain ways (I already had my ears checked and nothing wrong). It begins to make you drowsy and then you knockout or paralyzed. The second series of sounds I would describe as a vehicle or energy field. The first type of hum sounds like a slow steady oscillating low hum that will just come out of the blue. Another was a soft high pitch whine with but like as if a vacuum 1/4 tempo, but the note tapering off.   

3. Comment: Eva - Hi, Do you feel that there is a connection between your state of mind and the visitations? I have noticed that I often get strange scratches when I am sad or upset. Same thing with my daughter. So the question is; are we visited/haunted because we are sad and vulnerable? Or, do we get sad because we FEEL that we are visited? I haven't found out how it works yet, but I do see the connection. 12/28/12

3. Answer: From what I experience the emotional state of a person plays no major roles. The experience have happened when I been okay, happy, tired "apathetic", etc. They have happened even when the whole experience was the farthest thing from my mind. Likewise with my aunt, there is no set pattern throughout our lives. Also other people whom I spoke with have had this happen at any emotional state.

Now when we are emotionally vulnerable such as being depressed, sad, angry, tied, or lonely....then yes we can be exploited easier. I just think it is easier for them to attack us then as we will not resist. The last thing I want is an experience when I am feeling down. I think it is just a misnomer that "negative energy" will draw more "negative energy". From a scientific point of view a "positive state" will attract a "negative state", as in opposite attracts. Also from a "negative state" a positive force can be formed from as we recharge ourselves.
As the cliche says "When your at the bottom, only way is up!". 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my
    mission.
    My web blog ... Christian Louboutin sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried to write down how I heard that engine sound in 2008. First it was a steady humming sound, like from a car engine for some hours. Then, usually between 11:30 PM and 00:30 AM more like a puls; one second sound, then quiet, like _ _ _ _ _ And then for about 30 minutes constant humming again. I was a low frequency sound and I got headache, nausea and hearing problems. I also got hearth problems. Still don't know if it came from that EMF-lab in our basement or from another unknown source.


    ReplyDelete