Monday, January 21, 2013

New Year Visitation

Date: January 21st 2013
Type: C.E.4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:20am-4:40am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 6pm-11:30pm and 4:00 am
State of Mind Before: Sad, Tired
State of Mind After: Confused, Scarred
Odd occurrences before: Car Motor on the street, as if someone was warming an engine before it happened. As soon as it started to fade as if leaving incident occurred..
Odd occurrences after: Electrical static discharge sounds and electrical humming for 4 minutes.
Possible Influential Factors: None.


Last night was odd. After my friend left I did a little more work on my writing projects (non-alien related). I felt very sad and tired, as I am still struggling through some very difficult times. I thought perhaps some rest would do me some good. I checked on my aunt to see if she needed anything, then proceeded to sleep for a while around 6pm. The nap was completely uneventful and woke up in a better mood. Around 11:30pm I got up checked on her, and proceeded to log on the computer and played a bit of one of my games and continued to do some more writing.


Around 2:30am I went to check on my aunt and put her to bed. For a while longer I stayed up and continued to work on my writing. around 3:50am I called it quits and decided to go to bed. I actually felt happy and comfortable, and was laying rather contently waiting to fall asleep while thinking about how ancient stone ruins were built. Around this time there was a low rumble outside that just started. It sounded like someone was warming their car engine, but I heard no one get in a truck. I figured someone had to go to work early. The odd thing was the motor sound was very smooth and oscillated. It did not alarm me because it sounded so much like a motor. After a few minutes it began to fade out....not drive away. I was already tired and didn't care, but I remember thinking "That's odd...When a car leaves you can here it go". Especially since it was so close outside, maybe 30ft away from me.

After a couple seconds after the sound fade I suddenly found myself paralyzed in bed. I was on my right side bundled up. Something had reached up under my comforter and was examining my lower back. There was a polarized-white light with a tinge of blue. This time there was a low electrical humming noise with an occasional pulse and pop of static electricity. I was facing toward my enclosure and could not see behind me into my room. However the light did stream in and there were at least three of them. One was doing something to my lower back and buttocks, there was a second out there walking around. I could here that one checking out my room as the other one kept doing something to my back. It stopped touching me when I started to move my feet and attempted to call out. My hands were able to move a bit, my left fingers attempted to claw at my comforter uselessly. My right hand was under my head, so I began to furiously tap my fingers against my head in hopes to either get myself out of this. While I was doing this I heard them muffle something to each other. That is one the third one who was on the bed near my feet began to breathe back as if going "Shhh" but exhaling. I could barely see it as I began to cry and panicked since I recognized the face. At that point I managed to back up with my shoulders and realized I could squirm. I managed to wedge myself between the bed and bookcase and started to attempt to tip the bookcase over with my weight. It again breathed that hard "Shhh". I did this several more times trying to topple my bookcase which would get them out. It put a hand over my head and I blacked out.

I awoke in the same position I was in, expect the comforter was over my head. I started counting in my head, as I heard a low electrical hum emanating from within my room. I quickly noted that despite being covered.... my entire left side was cold as if I was exposed to the air. It was far colder than it was when I went to sleep. For about 4 minutes it keeping going with an occasional crackle like a static shock...as soon as it stopped I moved and got my weapon and looked at the clock. I quickly got dressed and went to check on my aunt. She was woken up and got scarred and put the television on. She said she had heard this weird electrical humming ad popping. She figures that if she puts he TV on it would scare however it was away. Although I walked in with my weapon in hand, I did not mention what had happened as she was already scarred. I just confirmed with her that I had the same noise after she told me.

I examined my room and have found no evidence of any tampering yet. I examined myself as best as possible and there are no abnormalities. Emotionally though I really do not feel great. I just wanna cry as I am frustrated that this is still going on.

 I am never going to be safe. I am going to be left alone.

Which leaves with a hard to swallow choice. I know this is not psychological, there are no drugs to make this disappear.My analytical and mental are not impaired, but emotionally it has taken a toll on me. A support group can only attempt to ground me by creating an illusion of "need", they cannot offer a solution to end this or cope with this as I am already doing the best that I can. However I am not sure how much longer I can continue with this, especially when I will be alone in a couple of years. [Added afterthought for emotional record].

5 comments:

  1. Hey~ As I read this I am really sorry to hear this. I have come to the conclusion for myself that if I feel that they are around, I try to use my mind/thoughts to actually talk to them. However, there are times where I am also scarred. Your not alone my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had what seem like familiar sounds that just don't seem quite right. Examples - I've heard jingle bells, the kind you'd hear on a sleigh. I've been on sleighs here in the northeast, Canada and Finland - all with reindeer. It's a rythmic sound because the bells are situated on not only the sleigh but also on the reindeer. So, this sound is imprinted in my mind and it's a lovely happy memory.

    A few years back I was laying in bed, definitely not asleep yet as I was moving around, settling in, putting my book down (a book that had nothing to do with ufos/aliens/paranormal). I suddenly heard the jingle bells of a sleigh - and here's where it gets weird (that 'high strangeness' effect) - I started to think Santa Claus was over my house with his reindeer! Now, as a grown woman of course I know he doesn't exist, but at that moment I thought he did! I then blacked out. Waking up about 50 minutes later (I looked at my wind up clock) I heard the same jingle bells but was absolutely frightened, sweating with my heart pounding. After a minute of so the sound stopped abruptly. I've heard the jingle bells sounds a few other times throughout my life as a child on up to just a few years ago.

    Another sound that's cropped up several times through my life is that of a fire engine truck. The siren, horn blowing and all round general noises that these trucks make. This has happened waking me out of a sound sleep as well as when I've been awake in other parts of my house - but always at night.

    Normally hearing a fire truck go by, I'd go to the window and look out, naturally. But when I hear these not-quite-right fire trucks, I'm mortified to go to a window and look out. So, I lay or sit or stand as if waiting, in dread, for something. Missing time would ensue and I'd wake up to hear the fire engine which would cut off after a minute or so. Then I'd look out the window and see nothing. I sort of knew somehow that I'd see nothing at that point.

    Strangely, once a new neighbor came over and said she was so worried about all the lights and noise coming from my house the night before! She also swore there was a fire engine there! She said she woke her husband up and they watched through their bedroom window but she said she couldn't remember why they didn't come out and didn't know when they went back in to bed but that they must have. She even said she and her husband were wondering if they'd just had a really bad dream because in the morning they could clearly see that my house had not been on fire. I told her there wasn't a fire and maybe it was a bad dream that they shared (what was I to really say to her? - She'd just moved next to me and you don't drop that crazy stuff on a new neighbor).

    All this makes me think that whatever/whoever 'they' are can control what witnesses see - get right into their minds and present an image (in this case a fire truck) and the idea that my house was on fire. And also affect my senses making me hear a fire truck or a jingle bells from a sleigh. I assume it's to cover what 'they' sound like - their craft noises.

    In the instances above - my cat (now deceased) acted very
    distressed prior to the jingle bells incidents. And my dog (very much alive - a tough, very protective chihuahua) growled right before and during the fire truck sounds. Both seemed drugged in the afterwards - when I'd wake up with a start and here the sounds for just a minute or two more and then poof - gone. It really rages me that 'they' upset my animals! It's the way I felt years ago when they'd tamper with my son (who's an adult now and on his own - he has his experiences occasionally, but rarely discusses it with me anymore).

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rob and Susan for letting me know you are there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Conclave! You're not alone! There are those of us who read your carefully written experiences and understand what you go through. You help me so much in knowing that I'm not alone in this too! ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Very interesting to hear about that engine noise, like a car motor on the street. That's exactly what I experienced in my old apartment in 2008. I Heard that sound and thought that it was a truck outside, but when I opened the window I understood that the sound came from inside my house! But, it was impossible to locate the direction.

    After a couple of months I found out that a Company had an EMF-lab in the basement, but they said that they didn't cause any strange sounds. Were they telling me the truth? Well I don't know, I just know that my apartment became haunted. I got paralysed. I got scratch marks and a lot of other strange stuff happend. Later I moved out but the hauntings followed me.

    ReplyDelete